Reviews for My Bloody Princess
5.H.1.R.L.E.Y chapter 17 . 5/11/2012
This story really filled with lots of hardship and suffering.. Miroku is being such a jerk.. Sango died.. Kagome's mother is so bitchy and her father and brother leave her a lone and never look for her.. So pathetic.. But it end well That's all it matter.
Blackdiamonds-16 chapter 17 . 2/12/2011
Aw it had such a good ending! I'm so happy now!
movedto-theycallmeruthless chapter 17 . 1/3/2011
I really liked this story.

Very angst-y and dark yet shows that, in the end, things could work out if a little bit of hope and effort is put into play. Which is, well, pretty damn inspiring if you think about it x]

On a side note, Miroku was pretty douche-y. Sigh, him and Sango had so much potential to have their own happily ever after. That was something that upset me, that those two characters ended up being screwed over when it was all over. But, and I don't mean to sound harsh, shit happens. You just have to live life and deal with it, right?

Whatever, great story... I'm glad I stumbled upon it(:
AnimeJewel chapter 17 . 3/31/2009
OMG so much emotion and depth in this story it made me cry over an over again it keeped me interested and totally drawn i Loved it
NekoKags1292 chapter 17 . 8/15/2008
AWW SAngo died!

IE! I friggin cried, well let out i1 or 2 tears when i read that

not SAngo , the only good thing was that Kagome had a happy ending but damn Sango just had to die

PS. Liked the story
Lady Kiome chapter 17 . 7/27/2008
Your story was very angsty, I didn't really like that; but it had a good message.

I like the chagne Kagome went though as well.

thanks for writing.
lovepie123 chapter 3 . 12/4/2007
Inuyasha is a good boy who listens to Sesshoumaru! LOL! Great story!
angelichomicide chapter 17 . 8/15/2007
wow that was awsome lmao i was a little unsure at first but then it got so good
MULAN-IFUWEREGAY chapter 9 . 8/11/2007
update soon
Heather chapter 17 . 7/2/2007
Wow..this story is wonderful. There are some spelling errors, but it doesn't take anything away from this masterpiece. This story has given my hope that there will be a better future. You have written a story that I will not soon forget. Thank you for the wonderful expirience of reading it.

Heather M. Sells
Pas d'Autres chapter 16 . 5/27/2007
Oh and btw, I jsut wanna tell you, that this story really reminds me of my passed away grandfather (dad's side). He died when I was only two or three. In the last chapter, the very end part of the epilogue, I remembered my grandfather when I read it. Thank you for bringing memories back!

Kimiko (ps: great story! ...again T.T)
Pas d'Autres chapter 17 . 5/26/2007
oh mi gosh. an awesome job you did! I especially loved the last part of the epilogue. really sweet! shed some few tears after I read it...(yea, i'm really emotional...o.O)

I love it, i really love it!
Ryuchi-The Gothic Skater Punk chapter 1 . 4/9/2007
IpQ chapter 17 . 1/5/2007
THE BEST STORY EVER! i love this, im so glad it was a happy ending, I was so afraid they werent going to be together. i will tell all my friends about this story, because everyone deserves to read this magnificite(no idea if i spelled that right) piece if writing. Bravo (claps). this truely is one of the best storys i have ever read.
IpQ chapter 16 . 1/5/2007
Thats it, that was the last straw, im now crying. Oh my god this is sad, i can barely see the keyboard as i type. This is fucking amazing, storys never make me cry. this story has power man, you rock at writing!