Reviews for A Battle to End all Wars
GnarlyClaws chapter 1 . 7/23/2013
awesome! I loved it sooooo much. i haven't read a fix with this pairing in a long time, thank you!
yllom21 chapter 1 . 2/13/2006
Aww, the ending was very cute and the story was cute! Excellent job!
RinkuAmanuma chapter 1 . 1/1/2006
Omigod! CUTE! Thats like my favourite pairing I was gigleing through the whole thing!

Rinku: and squeezing me.. X_x

RA: Sushness! -huggles Rinku and Touya again-
Jia chapter 1 . 11/20/2005
That story is so sweet! My two favorites are Jin and Touya fics, and Shishi and Suzuki fics! Keep writing! Your terrific at it!
Gurubiness chapter 1 . 6/18/2005
Aw! Cute! Once again, a wonderful write! GUESS WHO'S GOING ON MY FAVOURITE AUTHOR'S LIST! (Feh. You are very conceited for thinking it was you. It's the dead cricket under my sneaker, fool. -points to the black and blue Adio shoe in the middle of her room- XD) Keep up the great work, savvy? b-d
tntiggris chapter 1 . 1/15/2005
ha it's so cute I loved it

~*~T of TNT
krovvy chapter 1 . 8/12/2004
*explodes from kawaii-ness* SOO KAWAII! You are wonderful! Wonderful, I tell you, wonderful! Would you give me the honor of being my wife? *giggles* Nah, I'm just kidding. Thank you so much for writting this, I thoroughly enjoyed it! *chibifies* More Jin/Touya? Onegai? ONEGAI? AH! *dies*

love and death to you all

Mizuki Ishida chapter 1 . 6/28/2004
Ah, fluffy sweet pointlessness. That's what makes the world go round _ I absolutely love the way you write Jin and Touya, even in little short things like this. *looks for more to read*
Hikaru-009 chapter 1 . 6/6/2004
K...Kawaii~! This is absolutely cute! I haven't been reading JinxTouya fics recently so this fic made me happy! Too bad it's only a one-shot...could've been better if it was longer but hey...I still love it! Oh please do...please write more fics of this couple! PLEASE~! ::wails::
demonidentity chapter 1 . 6/6/2004
aw. it's cute _
Kioko Yasu chapter 1 . 5/28/2004
AW! Too cute! I love your stories, you're probably my favorite author on ! - so keep up the good work!
DarkangelWings chapter 1 . 5/28/2004
I love the line about egg entrails. That was such a sweet fic! I liked it!
LoveChild of Gehenna chapter 1 . 5/28/2004
Oh, that's so happy. I was laughing and smiling. Congratulations on a happy story.
Ciu Sune chapter 1 . 5/28/2004
That was exactly what you promised

Short and sweet, and I loved it! (I was scanning the 'just ins' and see your fic. My reaction was something like: "WAI! SHE WROTE ANOTHER ONE!11one" and then I proceeded to rewad and babble in the review I'm writing now.

Well, enough babble, but I really liked it! ( I aready told you...)
Iridescent Moonlight chapter 1 . 5/28/2004
I have a new name for you... The Queen of JinXTouya _ That's your nickname from now on!

This was really, really cute and fluffy. Now I get to go to school for my last final feeling all tingly and happy Great job! Hopefully you'll write more during this summer!