Reviews for Surrender
CodeLyoko chapter 1 . 12/17/2005
Me: ah no Obi-Wan would never- *glares at Obi-Wan*

Obi-Wan: *gulps sheepishly* AH! *runs away*

Me: *runs after Obi-Wan with her purple lightsaber* GET BACK HERE YOU COWARD!
Alley Parker chapter 1 . 8/27/2005
Wow! Would Obi-Wan ever really do it's a great fic thought!
wannawalkwithVADER chapter 1 . 8/10/2005
omigosh! no! obiwan must NOT turn to the dark side!

but at least he didnt hurt anakin... so i guess i dont mind... but if he didnt hurt anakin, he cant turn him into the vader we all know and love!

omigod. im so confused.

loved your story though! keep up the good work!
Tsumibito-san chapter 1 . 4/19/2005
Excellent, excellent work! A friend of mine recommended this to me when I complained that I couldn't find any good Star Wars fanfiction.

I was a bit wary of reading this, as I generally despise the idea of Obi-wan going evil... I just can't see him being tempted the way Anakin was. But you made a situation that even I can agree with - his love of his pupil and fear of lonliness. Beautifully written.
Audreidi chapter 1 . 6/28/2004
VERY interesting. I think you could tweak the angst a little more to fit it into the category better, but overall enjoyable.
Tiana Calthye chapter 1 . 6/23/2004
Join me... hmm... I could see Anakin saying that. I understand Anakin all too well... and yet, I could still invision this. Dark Obi-Wan... so much fun to see, you know... I still want you to write more on these stories, I really like them.

And yet, why didn't Anakin kill Obi-Wan, one wonders...

-Eowyn Skywalker
Garowyn chapter 1 . 5/31/2004
Excellent reactions. I think it could have really been his thoughts if SW had a plot twist. )
Lady Zela chapter 1 . 5/30/2004
Oh, yeah! I agree with Obi's turning this way. Those who love each other should be together no matter what. In Light or in Darkness! ;)
Mackenna chapter 1 . 5/28/2004
Wow. That was very powerful, not to mention very creative. I've never considered thinking that Obi-Wan would join the dark side, and now that I've read your fic, you've got me wondering! Very well written.
Kynstar chapter 1 . 5/28/2004
That was heartwenching! Ohh man... one could almost think that this could happen! Oh the possibilities... And it is so true... for nearly 20 years he was alone... Poor Obi..

GREAT WORK! And I do hope you do more for "Breaking the Rules"