Reviews for Dark Phoenix
angelaneahwalker chapter 25 . 4/13
this fic is amazing...one of the very best,please,don't drop it!
Guess chapter 25 . 3/31
Amazing story so far! I love the ideas and originality of the plot! I hope you continue this story!
hpfanscs chapter 25 . 3/16
Some very unique perspectives on the magical world. Please continue the story. Thanks.
Jack
Wolfie231 chapter 25 . 3/15
Not bad so far you should update it
kingsholto chapter 7 . 3/11
Ignore the last part of the other review. I misread. totally my bad.
kingsholto chapter 6 . 3/11
I really like this story. I enjoy when harry is a phoenix and says funny things., I'm a little confused though, I feel like I missed something between this chapter and the last
Cherrie-san chapter 25 . 3/5
*Poke* One hopes that you are still alive and well.

I can't tell you how many times I have re-read this story. I absolutely adore Imber and while I love the current story line, I can't wait for Harry to become that 'little feather duster' again. I am quite willing to be patient (considering the quality of your writing), but I hope that I will get to read more sooner or later.
NightAngel99 chapter 12 . 3/3
I have been enjoying your story so far. I do have a question about this chapter. Didn't Fred and George quit school in a spectacular way during the last year, the same year Sirius died? Was that a small slip or do you have them returning to finish the year and graduate?
charm13insomnia chapter 25 . 2/21
this is a fantastic fic I really hope the next chapter will be coming soon
PleiadesWolfe chapter 25 . 1/26
Love this. I was hoping to see Harry sort through his mess of compulsions. What's up with Fred exactly? How about Snape? Is everything okay with him?
island0meadow chapter 25 . 1/17
Please continue 3 this story is really very good (had to make an account and everything so I could follow) 3 really hoping this end up being Snarry _
kelbelz chapter 25 . 1/2
Interesting story. I would love to hear some more about the compulsions everyone was under.
Great work :)
Brittabritt chapter 25 . 11/30/2013
I really enjoye this story so far! I can't wait for you to update it. The naga's in the weaslys backyard was a great twist and I can't wait to see where that plot point leads. I like how you're incorporating a more realistic progression of Harry's attitude towards the "dark" and his maturing work ethic. I thought the cleansing ritual was great. I am wondering if being a storm Phoenix animagus will affect his looks any as I think pettigrews rat and Sirius's dog did. I hope to read an update sometime soon!
Noxy the Proxy chapter 25 . 10/14/2013
This is a very great story. I can't wait to read more.
Helene Nightfire chapter 25 . 9/22/2013
This really is a lovely story. The violin is one of my favorite 'characters' that you created. I have quite enjoyed the introduction of religion and I hope I get to read the end one day. Thanks for sharing what you have.
2,053 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »