Reviews for Dark Phoenix
Please continue with this!
moonprincess97524 chapter 20 . 2/16
Well this is an interesting twist.
moonprincess97524 chapter 11 . 2/16
I love how Harry did this first class. He was wonderful with that last student, I hope that he tells someone who can do something about seeing if her reactions have a reason.
moonprincess97524 chapter 5 . 2/15
I love how Harry/Imber basically told Riddle to f-off and how he reacted to Malfoy was wonderful
SleepyPuppy chapter 29 . 1/17
i first found this story when i was in middle school when it was still in construction and followed it religiously, nostalgia compelled me to look for this even if it was still a bit blurry after almost 10 years. but i still found it. is still good as i remember reading it last
VizeerLord chapter 29 . 12/8/2020
cute.

more please
VashonBeader chapter 15 . 10/16/2020
I have been binge reading what has been written so far. Love it! Great narrative, and I am enjoying the plot. I was challenged to read this, and am trying to do so with an open mind. I do hope that you continue it at some point.

Thank you for writing and sharing.
Guest chapter 29 . 9/27/2020
Aww! Severus & Harry would be so GOOD together! I’d love to see you post this on AO3 and finish it there! It’s an amazing Snarry – right up there with The Marriage Stone!
Wicked Kisses chapter 29 . 4/21/2020
Very interesting story, adore the last scene. So cute!
Marshmallowmann chapter 27 . 4/10/2020
god damn ginny why are you such a hoe xD
bloodshound chapter 29 . 3/25/2020
THIS is really awesome and I'm only sad there's not more of it.
Fyrebird85 chapter 13 . 3/12/2020
Did you really mean to say the classroom ceiling was 10 *meters* tall? That's almost 33 feet. Like, cathedral ceiling tall (not to mention impossible to heat in winter). American standard rooms are 8 feet tall. A 4-meter ceiling (just over 13 feet) would be a nice high ceiling without being overkill.
Fyrebird85 chapter 1 . 6/28/2019
Just swinging by to see if there was any more of this yet. Alas, there is not.
nessiesmith2012 chapter 29 . 5/5/2019
I want imber to reunite with snape. His only companion up and leaves... Quite sad
Guest chapter 29 . 3/25/2019
I cannot tell you just how much I would so LOVE to see a Snarry romance with this truly ADORABLE version of Severus & this truly powerful, mature, take-no-shit version of Harry! They’re so perfect for one another! Severus is so SWEET & cute with Imber! It’s painfully realistic, as well, with amazing world-building on par with The Marriage Stone! Bravo!
2,417 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »