Reviews for Dark Phoenix
I know it has been 4 years since the last update, but I hope you complete it. It is one of the most intriguing story that I have ever read!
misherukuro chapter 29 . 3/3
Very entertaining read
Kelvrin chapter 29 . 8/29/2021
I'm very disappointed that there will be no more of this story written. It's a great story and you write awesomely.
cas6039 chapter 3 . 6/16/2021
Why does Harry/Imber need to grab Snape to apparate? Can't he travel similar to what Fawkes does with lightning?
Guest chapter 1 . 2/17/2021
Please continue with this!
moonprincess97524 chapter 20 . 2/16/2021
Well this is an interesting twist.
moonprincess97524 chapter 11 . 2/16/2021
I love how Harry did this first class. He was wonderful with that last student, I hope that he tells someone who can do something about seeing if her reactions have a reason.
moonprincess97524 chapter 5 . 2/15/2021
I love how Harry/Imber basically told Riddle to f-off and how he reacted to Malfoy was wonderful
SleepyPuppy chapter 29 . 1/17/2021
i first found this story when i was in middle school when it was still in construction and followed it religiously, nostalgia compelled me to look for this even if it was still a bit blurry after almost 10 years. but i still found it. is still good as i remember reading it last
VizeerLord chapter 29 . 12/8/2020
cute.

more please
VashonBeader chapter 15 . 10/16/2020
I have been binge reading what has been written so far. Love it! Great narrative, and I am enjoying the plot. I was challenged to read this, and am trying to do so with an open mind. I do hope that you continue it at some point.

Thank you for writing and sharing.
Guest chapter 29 . 9/27/2020
Aww! Severus & Harry would be so GOOD together! I’d love to see you post this on AO3 and finish it there! It’s an amazing Snarry – right up there with The Marriage Stone!
Wicked Kisses chapter 29 . 4/21/2020
Very interesting story, adore the last scene. So cute!
Marshmallowmann chapter 27 . 4/10/2020
god damn ginny why are you such a hoe xD
bloodshound chapter 29 . 3/25/2020
THIS is really awesome and I'm only sad there's not more of it.
2,421 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »