Reviews for Dark Phoenix
Corala chapter 27 . 9/27
This is so good hope to see more soon to see how they all get on
Gist chapter 27 . 9/25
I'm so happy you're back
Harriverse chapter 27 . 9/24
Just reread the whole shebang. Nicely put together. So this facility has increased his magical prowess and without the other spells on him, he has to find out who he is. That's a tough nut to crack at his age. It's almost like reinventing himself, especially when Dumbledore is still in the picture. I look forward to more Snape interaction and finding out what the twin had done to him.
Rosa Mundi chapter 9 . 9/23
Poor Severus. He misses Imber, doesn't he?
Rosa Mundi chapter 4 . 9/23
Severus may have working class roots, but he seems to be pretty fair at passing for aristocratic.
Rosa Mundi chapter 2 . 9/23
"Just stay still for the desperate, greasy potions master." Yes, I definitely like your ability to turn a phrase!
Rosa Mundi chapter 1 . 9/23
Good start, I think I am going to enjoy this one. I don't seem to be able to select and copy text, but I particularly liked the sentence about window of opportunity, time turner, speed and grapes accounted for.
I really like your world-building, with magic and with politics. The different views on and types of cleansing magic were especially interesting. In other stories it often seems like cleansing rituals should be as routine and universal as trips to the dentist, but somehow no one thinks of it. You made the big 'Dumbledore's compulsing us!' revelation plausible. I'm curious to hear what's up with the twins. Also, the fishermans' party was a great snapshot of ordinary wizarding life.

Harry-the-Phoenix has become a cliche but you made it fun, not just a powerup. I liked him singing about the jam, that was cute and original and appropriate for a baby songbird. I'm curious about the connection between his form and him as a small child rocking himself and singing in a dark closet. That's a haunting image.
Bobette13 chapter 27 . 9/21
Oh yay so glad you updated this! Love the politics and the exploration of magic and religion and basically all of the things. Can't wait to see when Snape reunites with Imber as well :D
rosefrost16 chapter 27 . 9/21
great plot and ideas, I loved the plot, ideas, and story.
update soon.
kitty-gurl1 chapter 27 . 9/19
just finished re-reading this fic since it's been a while and i've gotta say i still love it!
Jaiyere chapter 27 . 9/16
Your back! Yay! I'm glad you came back to write this. Thank you. I eagerly await the next update!
Jaiyere chapter 5 . 9/15
Hi. Um. Just wanted to say I love your story. This reviews on an early chapter cuz I'm reading it again. Hank you for writing this and I eagerly await the next update!
ijskonijntje chapter 27 . 9/13