Reviews for Dark Phoenix
spikesbitch chapter 27 . 7/7
Hi
I find the premise and the ideas within this story fascinating. I understand if you've stopped writing but i wanted to review to remind you how interesting this story is.
If you have stopped is there any chance you can let me know your thinking on the compulsions of the others? What caused Fred and George to become so separated? What caused Ron to glow brighter than his siblings if it was just a 'be friends with Harry and Hermione' compulsion?
Thanks and hoping for your renewed muse to strike.
Tanya
retired10 chapter 27 . 5/16
Love this story!
shadow warriors chapter 27 . 3/14
Update update pls this story is awesome
mcrmyrangerbabe chapter 27 . 2/14
I adore this story, and while better than brilliant as is , I really really hope you continue writing it, I’d love to see harry take Snape into the chamber of Secrets, possibly his friends too - can you imagine the twins in that training room?! Getting some hints that Fred is gay and molly put a spell on him to be more like his straight twin?
And wondering what other compulsions were used and who did them!
I’m also desperate to see how Snape coped with cleansing ritual as we’ve heard from everyone except him, and I really hope he doesn’t take Harry’s animagus form as a betrayal, although I rather think he’ll be horrified at him having attended a death Eater meeting in front of Voldemort!
The pagan religious side sounds a lot like I grew up so sounds normal to me although I’m in Scotland anc I know some of my American friends struggle with the concept of us celebrating things like harvest festival and All Hallows’ eve , Beltane etc in Schools and openly in wider society... but yeah, I realise it’s been ages since you posted but please continue this, it really is a marvellous story
Moi chapter 27 . 2/4
Man, I just keep coming back to this one over and over! I so wish you would continue this one. It’s definitely one of my favorite Snarry’s ever! It really is right up there with The Marriage Stone. :-)
renextronex chapter 1 . 2/2
why, oh why slash? :(
Guest chapter 27 . 10/31/2017
Time flies eh? Its good to see you back even if it was about a year ago. Im on anon but ive been reading your stuff for ages. You've still got it, that's for sure! Have you considered writing your own book?
Me chapter 27 . 10/30/2017
Oh MAN do I miss this story! Wish you’d pick it up again! :-) Its a really REALLY AMAZING Snarry!
Scathing reviewer chapter 8 . 9/27/2017
I'm impressed with the quality of your editing. The difference between this chapter and chapter 7 is quite noticeable.
Guest chapter 27 . 9/17/2017
Hello,
TeaGranniemcmlxiii here. Thank-you for coming back to this story. I have checked back on it off and on for a number of years now. This means, that I have read all chapters on offer several times . It's a good story and when there is a new chapter it kind of makes my day a little bit brighter. So, Thank-you again for your efforts they are very much appreciated.

TeaGranniemcmlxiii

PS: I would have signed in and posted from my account, but currently passwords are just not staying in my mind.
SapphireGypsey chapter 27 . 8/22/2017
Hey there, I think this story is just amazing. I hope that you will continue it. Your doing such a grate job.
acetwolf94 chapter 27 . 7/16/2017
I LOVE IT! ADD MORE PLEASE!
Enishi-Haru chapter 27 . 6/29/2017
Hello
Great story, I'm looking forward to the next chapter. Please don't abandon
Moi chapter 27 . 6/21/2017
I miss this Snarry SO. MUCH.
nightpurr chapter 27 . 6/15/2017
Very good story. I feel that it is very will written.
Please continue until it's done.
Thanks for the entertainment.
2,347 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »