Reviews for Of Magic and Life
Justsomethought chapter 1 . 1/31/2013
Ok I just want to say yeah it's kinda a cute story but the way you mixed everything up with others going in other houses and every thing is kinda messing up the point of all of the books. It gets very confusing too to read. All I'm jut saying is that the story to me is messed up and seems to be not the story I was hoping for to read. I just seems to mixed up. I seems to me that you weren't paying attention the the real facts about the story. Again this is just y thought but still I guess it a kinda cute story.
kitsunekiri chapter 4 . 4/2/2009
so who gave birth to harry and who's his father and whats up with snape and jame's connection? i like this story i somewhat get it i'm just kinda confused.
Thiaf Yeroled chapter 2 . 10/4/2008
xD The ultimate awesomeness. He doesn't just get to change clothing styles regularly - he gets to change bits regularly, too. xD I do wish that the gender-neutral pronouns were actually in at least vaguely common use somewhere, though. There /are/ some, that are sort of in English, but they're never used.

Trying wiki-ing "xe", if you're curious as to what gender-neutral pronouns are. They need to be more known. D;
Serious Fan chapter 4 . 11/12/2006
that was sweet and fun. i realy liked the protective and visiouc James. i always though his character had the patential to be the loving predator for his friends. I want to find more stories like this one. keep up the good work.
closedacc chapter 4 . 1/8/2006
Truly fantastic story. I liked how you characterized all the character and Severus condition was a nice touch.

This story is so good I wish it had lasted longer.
MoroTheWolfGod chapter 4 . 1/2/2005
AWW! SWEET! I loved it!
Blue Ski chapter 2 . 5/30/2004
HI! I LOVE YOUR STORY: PLEASE UPDATE SOON.