Reviews for Heartless Labyrinth
OrochiGreel chapter 7 . 4/4/2006
I WANT SEX IN IT! SPECIALIY ANSEM/SORA SEX!
TiFa4ClOuD4EvEr chapter 13 . 7/12/2004
Yay! -punches air- you finished! i didnt quite get the bit where ansem threw the crystal up...meh. great story. i love eet.
daea chapter 13 . 7/12/2004
Aww! That was so fluffy and sweet! XD Lol, I'm ecstatic! *squee*

First of all, the last scene with Ansem - that just made me fall in love with Riku even more, because everything he said was so right and so true and I couldn't have put his emotion better into words myself. And then when he and Sora met again, and they said that they loved one another. XD XD XD Yeah. And finally - the newcomers. *squee*! I liked your descriptions of Jack and Beast, and just...the very last paragraph... I am STILL smiling.

And of course I am going to read more of your KH works. I totally enjoyed this story. You rock as an authoress. XD Keep it up, and I'll be looking out for more.

-daea-
Uzumaki-sama chapter 13 . 7/12/2004
I did enjoy reading it _ Thanks for writing such a creative retelling of one of my favorite movies! I mean, KH and Labyrinth...and boy's love! how much greater can you get?
Silvertide Requiem chapter 13 . 7/12/2004
*ish trying not to drool all over the keyboard as well as crying* So... BEAUTIFUL! Like all of you other work! I hope you keep writing.
Lord Aries Greymon chapter 13 . 7/12/2004
Wow. I usually dislike those type of relationships, but thou have made it sem, so real, that preferences no longer mattered.

I congadulate thee, on a story brilliantly written.

Sincerely,

Lord Aries Greymon
Promise chapter 13 . 7/12/2004
WOW! You did a wonderful job and I love thee ending I don't think that happened in the movie and I'm glad that it happend here! I don't care what the flamers say your a great writer! *gives u a trophy and a Cloud plushy* :-)
Monkeii chapter 13 . 7/12/2004
Aw, what a nice ending! I really liked this fic, now I move unto your other stories! :D mnwuahah!
MagRowan chapter 13 . 7/12/2004
Yeay! Great story! Thanks for finishing it, I really enjoyed it. You really did a good job of adapting Kingdom Hearts to the Labyrinth storyline (or was that vise versa). Way to go! :D
ORG chapter 12 . 7/9/2004
I love it. You've got to update soon.
daea chapter 12 . 7/6/2004
0_o Sora...you're not supposed to LIKE it... *.* Umm...

Lol, I'm only kidding. Poor kid. Anyway - Cloud! *squee* I was so happy, and Riku and he made up! Yay! XD Very cool. And next chapter is the final confrontation? W00t! *dances* W00t! I can't wait!

Awesome chapter, as always. _

-daea-
Promise chapter 12 . 7/4/2004
LOVE IT!
babymar-mar chapter 11 . 6/30/2004
i luv it! plz write more and is the hot riku going to forgive the handsome cloud?
Uzumaki-sama chapter 11 . 6/30/2004
I absolutely love what you've done here _ I've always loved the Labyrinth story, but now it's even more delightful with KH characters XD Sexy Riku, Sora, Ansem and Cloud... Aside from the male/male yumminess, I like how you decided to replace most of the Labyrinth's unique settings/characters with KH ones, like Mushu instead of the worm, etc. This must be awfully fun to write! XD It's certainly really fun to read.
Promise chapter 11 . 6/30/2004