Reviews for With Devils
Kat chapter 3 . 12/26/2008
Oh MY YOU ARE AMAZING!

- Yes you are so amazing that I used almost entirely capital letters to tell you so, please please please keep writing!
Alex chapter 3 . 5/17/2008
I love These stories. I think you did a great job and if you ever update again, let me know I will so read it!
Damned-Like-Beauty chapter 3 . 1/3/2008
very nice i considered doing a story like this but Nicolas is not interesting to me but the thought of him and his brother working as one was more my thing i mas still go through with is but i will make the girl have more humble beginnings like a slave..I'm not sure but i am going to write is soon,i love this one though do continue...

DLB
atreyu love chapter 1 . 8/10/2007
sounds interesting :D
supernaturally chapter 3 . 10/31/2006
Er... I'll like to point out parts of the story that are less than credible. It's quite well-written, but if this is intended to be canon, you've made a few mistakes.

1) There is no way in hell vampires from both Midnight and Mayhem will be in the same room, without attacking each other. A ball? What are they doing at the ball, anyway?

2) I liked your portrayal of Daryl.. dandy, heh. But again, hell will freeze over before Daryl can beat Aubrey. Aubrey is one of the most powerful vampires in Nyeusigrube.

3) I doubt Kristopher and Nikolas would be so fool as to go to a event when the bloodlust is hanging over their heads.

4) How do I put this? vampires do NOT take other bloodbonds unless a) they want to prove a point, b) the master allows them to.

5) Kristopher would not duel Aubrey over something like this. Yes, he would protest, but he would most likely talk things over first. As mentioned above, if he has any wish to survive, he would not just attack Aubrey like that. *squish* anyone?

A quote: "We may not have a formal legislature, or ancient Vida laws, but our society still rests on certain understandings. One of those is that we don't kill one of our own kind just because we don't like him. If we did, we really would be the animals your family thinks us- but they would never have to hunt us, because we would all have killed each other long ago."

- Kristopher, AJG, after ShatMir

6) Why is NIKOLAS looking jolly while KRISTOPHER is looking fierce?

7) (I'm addressing this differently than Aubrey/Lucy because Aubrey is from Mayhem, and Jaguar is from Midnight. )

Vampires from Midnight would never pay attention to their compatriots' bloodbonds because in their society, bloodbonds are considered 'slaves', and to ignore the master is an insult.

8) Midnight was destroyed in 1804. So. Yeah.

Your writing is descriptive and good, but I wanted to give constructive criticism that would help you. If you need estra information you can always go to Amelia's site :
origin-of-promise chapter 3 . 7/5/2006
Mn, very good! I love this story, you have an entrancing style that makes me want to keep reading and reading. You portray Nikolas and Kristopher beautifully-it doesn't ruin the characters for me like other fics might. And I love Lucy's character too. I was somewhat confused during the fight in chapter 5; I don't understand what happened to Aubrey, since it was kind of vague (all of the sudden he was on the floor?) But onther than that, it's awesome! Keep it up, and I hope you continue this!

-Dusk
DAni chapter 3 . 6/24/2006
Wow, I really like this story! You should definatelt keep updating.
Dani chapter 1 . 6/24/2006
So, did Lucy turn into a vampire?
xbr0ker chapter 1 . 6/22/2006
Hey why haven't you added anymore? Well I hope you decide to take the time and add more to your story. I really live it heh. _

Starland

P.S: I love your potrays of Nikolas and Kristopher, even if they seem to be out of charcter..._
ShadowDemonNikolas chapter 3 . 5/24/2006
I foundly agree with the others. This is a really good fic. You must finsh it and write more soon! You show so much power and emotion in your writings. Keep it up!

Yours truly,

Nikolas (x(
Raging Raven chapter 3 . 5/21/2006
Good stroy. Keep it up.
Haru-Lover09 chapter 3 . 5/20/2006
You have got 2 finish this story. It is getting really good. I want to know what is going to happen next.
xbr0ker chapter 2 . 5/20/2006
It wouldn't let me review for your newest chapter so I'll review here lol. I thought chapter five was really good. It was confuseing but i understood it. Update another chapter soon! Love your story and thanks. _
Raging Raven chapter 2 . 5/10/2006
Sounds interesting, I hope you update soon.
Haru-Lover09 chapter 2 . 4/20/2006
Chapter four was good. Keep updating, I want to know what will happen next