Reviews for 10 Long Years
Whynonna17 chapter 2 . 12/21/2014
This is a great story and I can't wait to see what happens next. Please update soon!
nightcore123 chapter 2 . 9/4/2013
i loved it it was funny as well as sad
OfAGroovyMind chapter 2 . 2/29/2012
Interesting...this is a different type of story I have read nevertheless it was good. Since I see this will most likely not continue it was a quick fun read, lots of angst and something new, I liked it! #

- Jenny .

continuing with this

story or not?

Would like to know if

your not..might as well

take it off story alert.

x Rin x
Daydreamer-Of-The-Unknown chapter 2 . 9/6/2008
Awhh how sweet && heart-

breaking how joey alwayz

seems to get hurt..but

seto's there to help how

cute...funii how seto is

annoying him in hospital

as well..i need 2 no what

happens next update pretty

soon please x Ainsel x
No Subject chapter 1 . 9/2/2008
Aww, how sweet! I love it so much already! *growls* Though Hagashi can go burn with the throw away demons in the Shadow Realm for all I care! How DARE he hurt Joey! Seto's Joey is more like it! But anyways, ish really really goods and can't wait to read more! If you haven't already completed this, I please wish you would. Its a good piece so far!

ShannonNomNom chapter 2 . 8/9/2008
i love the story so far its funny and sad at the same time

yamiyugi23 chapter 2 . 4/12/2007
you better let Joey and Seto be togethger and help each other out!
TintAngel chapter 2 . 8/6/2006
This is such a great story even through its only been two chapters! Please update soon!
Kari chapter 2 . 5/31/2006
Hey I love this story and can't wait for the next addition to it. I hope you do it soon. Cheers KB
Insanity Personified chapter 2 . 4/21/2006
all the little voices in my head are screaming 'UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE!' and they wont shut up till you do!

It's driving me insane! Wait! I'm already insane!
Pharaohess1 chapter 2 . 2/26/2006
You've got to continue this story! I love the plot, you don't see many of these _. Update soon!

crimsonrosepetals chapter 2 . 1/16/2006
oh my gosh! this is so cute! please continue...I love Seto/Joey...and Yami/Yugi, and Bakura/Ryou...hehehe! Say, if it's not too much to ask, can you check out my fics? and review too? please? hehehe, pathetic aren't I? bye bye! Good fic by the way, please continue!