Reviews for Westron Confusion
dinopoodle chapter 4 . 2/19/2010
Oh of course she will not harm her. So a question is there more to the fact she can heal so fast? Good job.
TweakyTree chapter 4 . 8/23/2006
ooh i love this very much keep going please if you will
TheAngryPrincess13 chapter 4 . 7/28/2004
Cool u Updated! Update Again! This Storys Cool!
Irukapooka chapter 4 . 7/28/2004
Wow! This is so good! I LOVE stories like this! Keep up the good work!
Gwyn chapter 4 . 7/28/2004
Im into the story now, but make longer chapters!
I'm From Tookland chapter 2 . 7/28/2004
WOw! That was great, Nip! You're a very good writer. I've always wanted to see a story like this where they couldn't talk to each other. You know what I mean? This is going on my favroties list!

-Perhin
TheAngryPrincess13 chapter 3 . 6/21/2004
WOWYOU CAN"T STOP THERE! YOU HAVE 2 HAVE THE MOM AND DAUGHTER GET BACK 2-GETHER! AND MORE STUFF THIS STORY ROCKS!

UPDATE SOON!
Lady Lanet chapter 3 . 6/15/2004
Poor, poor, Saeth... Please, please update. I luv this story!
Lady Lanet chapter 2 . 6/13/2004
Wow. I'm hourned to have a really great author doing this story. Please update!
Danny Barefoot chapter 2 . 6/11/2004
Westron is maybe a bit like Anglo-Saxon?

Interesting that the mother arrives in a family setting, and the daughter among all the wise and beautiful elves. It's nice seeing how well the Hobbits get on with Lily, that look from Rose she understood was very good. The Hobbits seem more alive than the elves at the moment. I'd have thought the empty room used to be Frodo's, which would've explained Sam's reaction..'Smells like elves' is good, as is Pippin/Merry interaction, though I didn't quite get 'how I miss my mind' and you could say plainly in chpt 1 what Saeth's leg was trying to convince her of, that would work better. It'd be great to put a bit more of a comedown after 'beautiful, lyrical language...', but it does its job as it is. And i'm sorry, but maybe 'miss' isn't right for an elf to use...'lady' perhaps?

Thanks for reveiwing my story. I feel rather daft asking, but was it tricky to read at all? I was worried the dialogue would just seem rather jumbled.
leggylover chapter 2 . 5/31/2004
wow. i thought Saeth was the kid. anyways, Eledan is actually spelled Elladan and that's been bugging me. SUCH a good story though. Like, really, I REALLY like it so please update it soon!
To Be Self-Evident chapter 1 . 5/28/2004
So far, it's very good. I enjoyed reading it. Update soon! : D
Lady Lanet chapter 1 . 5/28/2004
Hey! This is Lady Lanet! I'm really liking this story! For a while last night, i was like, 'Is this story gonna suck or is this gonna blow me away?' I think it's the latter! I LUV THIS STORY! PLEASE UPDATE!
Miriellar chapter 1 . 5/28/2004
Hmm, looks promising- update soon I wanna see what happens