Reviews for The Lion The Wizard and The Wardrobe
Anonymous chapter 9 . 3/22/2010
I thought it said earlier that they were still at the Professor's house, but they wouldn't be if Lucy had healed Reepicheep already.
Anonymous chapter 4 . 3/22/2010
I'm just wondering, is Will named after William Mosely (or however you spell his last name) from the movies?
Anonymous chapter 2 . 3/22/2010
I thought the White Witch told Edmund she didn't have any children? Oh well. I wouldn't put it past her to tell a lie. This looks like it's going to be interesting.
beauty0102 chapter 14 . 3/3/2009
yeah great story of to read your squeal to this story.
Don-Jam chapter 14 . 9/18/2008
I'm NOT a big fun of OC in Narnia, But I LIKE Will. Good Work!
Amy Beer chapter 1 . 8/29/2006
This is one of the best stories I've ever read! Seriously, it's like, number 3 on my best book list (and I have read about a thousand books)! This story is absoloutly perfect, there's not a single thing wrong with it! I think that you should try to get it published - after all, it is long enough to be a short novel! I know that I would definately buy it, and so would any sane person! It's so good, I keep coming back to read this story every time I'm on the Narnia website (which is every day, so I read it every day!). It's exactly the story that I have always wanted to read - seriously, it has everything! Action, adventure, mystery, you even added just the right amount of romance to link in with the story, whilst not going over - the - top! I hope that you had as much fun writing the story as I did reading it, and please consider what I said about getting the book published. Amy Beer.
star.everlasting chapter 14 . 6/12/2006
its so good! keep writing good stuff!
Sarah chapter 1 . 4/19/2006
Thanks for letting me save your story to read. I love it! Have you thought of publishing it? I would most defintely buy it!
Sarah chapter 14 . 4/12/2006
I absolutely loved it! Do you mind if I save it on Word so I can read it anytime?
Sarah chapter 3 . 4/12/2006
It sounds like a good story so far, but Lucy would be a little young for some readers to swallow the whipping.
Queen Susan chapter 4 . 3/6/2006
I have to say, this is one of the best pieces i have ever read. Also, this is amazing. Btw, I have written a piece about Peter's Consort, so if anyone would like it...just ask! I love this!
Lalaith Quetzalli chapter 14 . 1/10/2006
Great!

Just great!

Even if you don't follow the books I really don't care.

My cngratulations on this fic.

Now i shal go looking for the sequel.
Miss Maia chapter 14 . 1/4/2006
great storie, luv it.

maia
Harris chapter 1 . 8/24/2005
i would like to more
Amanda chapter 14 . 6/26/2005
Oh WOW! This story was GREAT! I can't wait for the sequel!
52 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »