Reviews for Intended
Marie chapter 5 . 11/30/2013
Thanks for such a well-written story. What a great read it made. No matter how much time passes, a good story is a good story. The current script writing team has no idea how to handle GSR and the show characters. It's the story like this keeps me from going crazy!

I do wish you'd consider of coming back to write more.
linelm chapter 5 . 4/4/2011
Wonderful story! Well written, great characterizations and really lovely!
The Queen of Sin chapter 5 . 12/27/2008
aw! this is so sweet, I love it!
The Queen of Sin chapter 2 . 12/26/2008
very intense I love it but I hate the fact that it's nearly midnight so I need to go to bed and have to wait until tomorrow to read the rest :(
jenstog chapter 5 . 2/18/2008
I know I'm reading this years after it was first posted- so I don't know if you're even on anymore- but you should know your had a great story here!
MSCSIFANGSR chapter 5 . 11/4/2007
i just came upon this story...3 years after it was first published...wonderful storytelling. it is now one of my favorites...:) chauncey
jaglover6424 chapter 1 . 11/15/2006
WOW AWSOME story, you should do an epilouge
Lady Belle chapter 5 . 8/3/2006
okay...wow...just wow.

I think I just fell a little in love with you : )
Claudia chapter 5 . 8/3/2006
This is one of the most beautifully written stories I have ever read. *sobs* It is wonderful, I love it. Thanks for sharing.
lisab1986 chapter 5 . 8/2/2006
Wow, great fic - I'm really impressed! It went from really hot to sentimental to funny - "Please forget you heard that", back to sentimental. Great work - I can't wait to read more of your writing!
Juanita chapter 5 . 2/21/2006
I absolutely loved this story. It been posted for a while but there are so many authors out there. Sorry it took me so long to find you. I just hate it when characters are done outside their norm...but you did a wonderful job. Keep up the good work.
nicola chapter 5 . 9/26/2005
one word for you, brilliant
Niggi chapter 5 . 5/6/2005
Wow. I love this fic.
lee chapter 5 . 4/16/2005
That was a beautiful story. In fact, it finally satisfied my obsession with CSI fanfic. I think I'm done reading these for a while. You really are a great writer. I hope you keep it up.
lee chapter 1 . 4/16/2005
Wow. I bet I have read 100 or more of these stories-I recently got obsessed with them- and yours is the most erotic one-period. I can't wait to go on to the other chapters-but I had to tell you how amazing your writing is.