Reviews for Reality
Mighty Pen 20 chapter 37 . 10/14/2014
A bit of a belated review...

I usually don't read H / G, or non Harry centric fics. Or sappy fics. Yet your idea was so unordinary that upon reading the summary, I was compelled to check it out. All in all, I would say that it was quite fun. The characters seemed well fleshed out, and the plot, although following the typical reality show outline, was quite interesting. Nice one.

Ps.: The only fault i could really find is the fact that you add numerous review replies within your chapters. Not a biggie really, just pointing it out.
HarryGinny4Ever chapter 37 . 9/11/2014
This is absolutely fantastic. It wasn't totally out of character (although Harry being on a reality show for eligible bachelors is more than a bit of a stretch). Ginny was perfect in this story, and I love the way you had them fall for one another. The only person out of character was Neville, but hey, this is YOUR alternate universe and you needed a villain, so who am I to question you?

I loved this story, and I am totally sad that you didn't finish the sequel. Just cheat and make it a oneshot. Haha.
AuntieCookie chapter 37 . 4/21/2014
Yay! I loved it! After my breakfast (my stomach informs me), I will be off to read the sequel! :)
MrsJeck chapter 37 . 11/2/2013
This is superb! The story got me to a roller coaster ride, one moment i'm laughing like a loon, and the next, I'm crying like there's no tomorrow. You are a brilliant writer! Please, please write more!
Guest chapter 37 . 8/29/2013
Love this story
Jaxine-Gia chapter 1 . 8/16/2013
Whoa, it's been a year since I've read this story, (I looked at my previous review from a different account). This is actually still fresh in my mind :) I'm now going to reread it actually. I've changed a lot through the course of the year but I think I'd still enjoy this nonetheless. I thought I'd read this only a couple months ago, 6 months at the least but it turned out to be a year! Wow,
Alexa-Ginny12345 chapter 6 . 6/21/2013
Hey, you put my name in the story seriously. Where did you come up with the name Alexa. Its very uncommon. Anyways great story.
Dandy352 chapter 37 . 4/24/2013
I LOVE IT! :D
Dandy352 chapter 15 . 4/23/2013
I love this chapter LOL! :D
Dandy352 chapter 14 . 4/23/2013
Gosh that was comical! :D
Dandy352 chapter 12 . 4/23/2013
Oh it isn't pathetic trust me, not at all. That was good!
Guest chapter 36 . 4/12/2013
Absolutly brilliant!
Guest chapter 37 . 4/12/2013
You are brilliant at writing stories!
Guest chapter 32 . 4/12/2013
How is ur marriage?
rosabelle101 chapter 37 . 4/7/2013
OH MY FUKING GOD! THIS IS THE BEST STORY EVER! I LOVED THE SUSPENSE AND TENSION! GINNY AND HARRY ARE REALISTIC AND I DISLIKED CONNIE AND JANICE IMMENSELY BY THE END. THIS STORY IS GOING ON MY FAVOURITES! I LOOK FORWARD TO A SEQUEL!
1,866 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »