Reviews for Reality
AvantikaPotter chapter 37 . 7/19
Loved your story. I am a big harry ginny shipper. Thanks for the amazing read
Ginny should ditch him, and she needs to stop trying to accommodate for him - he's being an ass.
natalieeannee chapter 37 . 6/20
The short description of this story is so awesome!

I am a little disappointed about the story itself though... Harry doesn't seem like the type to be on something like "The Bachelor"?

Interesting. Glad Ginny and Harry got together.

Thanks for writing!
StoryReigns96 chapter 37 . 11/18/2015
Damn, you made Ginny act like a total bitch, made me wish Harry picked Trist.
Guest chapter 37 . 10/29/2015
Wow this is amazing. Hope to see more H/G from you !
alive by grace chapter 37 . 3/6/2015
This was a fun story! The end felt a bit abrupt, though; I wanted to see the Weasleys' and Trista's reactions and learn what convinced Neville to show up again. And see Ginny give Connie a bat-bogey hex (because I'm sure that happened).

Also, I have to ask, why did Harry sign up for a reality show like that anyway? It would only put him in the spotlight even more than he was already, and if he's looking for a girl who doesn't care about his fame than a show fill of people who just want the world to watch them on TV probably isn't the best way to do it. Besides that, I thought you had Harry and Ginny's characters spot on. I was also really happy to see Sirius!
Mighty Pen 20 chapter 37 . 10/14/2014
A bit of a belated review...

I usually don't read H / G, or non Harry centric fics. Or sappy fics. Yet your idea was so unordinary that upon reading the summary, I was compelled to check it out. All in all, I would say that it was quite fun. The characters seemed well fleshed out, and the plot, although following the typical reality show outline, was quite interesting. Nice one.

Ps.: The only fault i could really find is the fact that you add numerous review replies within your chapters. Not a biggie really, just pointing it out.
HarryGinny4Ever chapter 37 . 9/11/2014
This is absolutely fantastic. It wasn't totally out of character (although Harry being on a reality show for eligible bachelors is more than a bit of a stretch). Ginny was perfect in this story, and I love the way you had them fall for one another. The only person out of character was Neville, but hey, this is YOUR alternate universe and you needed a villain, so who am I to question you?

I loved this story, and I am totally sad that you didn't finish the sequel. Just cheat and make it a oneshot. Haha.
AuntieCookie chapter 37 . 4/21/2014
Yay! I loved it! After my breakfast (my stomach informs me), I will be off to read the sequel! :)
MrsJeck chapter 37 . 11/2/2013
This is superb! The story got me to a roller coaster ride, one moment i'm laughing like a loon, and the next, I'm crying like there's no tomorrow. You are a brilliant writer! Please, please write more!
Guest chapter 37 . 8/29/2013
Love this story
Jaxine-Gia chapter 1 . 8/16/2013
Whoa, it's been a year since I've read this story, (I looked at my previous review from a different account). This is actually still fresh in my mind :) I'm now going to reread it actually. I've changed a lot through the course of the year but I think I'd still enjoy this nonetheless. I thought I'd read this only a couple months ago, 6 months at the least but it turned out to be a year! Wow,
Alexa-Ginny12345 chapter 6 . 6/21/2013
Hey, you put my name in the story seriously. Where did you come up with the name Alexa. Its very uncommon. Anyways great story.
Dandy352 chapter 37 . 4/24/2013