Reviews for Her Stranger
Claire's Demons chapter 4 . 10/4/2012
Oh Gawd, that broke my heart.

This is undoubtedly the best Dark Romy I've ever read. It's right up the standard ladder with stories like Merr2's Rancor. Please write more angsty fanfics.

{Mitch}
Claire's Demons chapter 5 . 10/4/2012
Right now, it's midnight and my mother's screaming at me to go to bed, but I have to stay up to finish this story.

Oh it's dark Romy all right. And I enjoyed every single second of it. I wonder what will happen in the next universe?

{Mitch}
TheUltimateGambit91 chapter 5 . 1/18/2008
ok... it was confusing, depressing and all around emo and yet i liked it. sorta. :P um...interesting concept, the last chapter was well done i must add. :D

-ultimategammy91
spookytonberry chapter 5 . 5/6/2006
Brilliant story, I really enjoyed it, and I usually prefer short chapters anyway _ As Rogue and Remy are my favourite X-men couple I was bound to love this, but the plotline a writing really are awesome too. If I was wearing a hat, I would take it off to you.
Rio's Desire chapter 5 . 3/21/2006
Oh god...this story is so sad, so well written. I really loved reading every single word. But why did she kill herself? Awe...Remy didn't deserve that! Keep writing...seriously, don't not finish this story, like lots of writers do.
Truest Tears chapter 5 . 1/3/2006
If I was one to cry about stories, I would be bawling by now. The story was truly sad, because despite some rather confusing time-lines the love of the two main characters shone through in a very unique manner.

I'd just like to say that I loved this story because of that. It has inspired me to write my own love stories. Thank you for that.

I liked the ending because it sounded like Remy was freeing himself, because he would only ever be at peace when he was beside his love. It reminded me of this comic where Remy "dies" and Rogue goes and practically drags his spirit back, except this time Remy is going after Rogue. I just wish that he had brought her back with him.

-Truest Tears-
DELETED D3L3T3D chapter 5 . 7/24/2005
Very touching...wonderfully written!
Anna-x11 chapter 5 . 1/6/2005
This story was amazing! Beautifull!

Well done! Just...WOW! I hope to see more work of yours similar to this!

-RgGOTH
Girl Anachronism07 chapter 5 . 12/11/2004
its sad, depressing, sweet, and I love it. God I wish I could write with as much emotion as you get across. Darn writers...
Randirogue chapter 5 . 7/30/2004
Simply incredibly woven story. Not much more I can say other than that. No critiques, only praise. You did excellently in weaving this story together, in the execution of it.

Congrats!
Carla-p chapter 5 . 7/21/2004
It caught me completely by surprise, but the very last sentence, had me in tears, literally made me cry.

I do genuinely like this story, even though it ended sadly, it had such a feeling of undying love.

Thank you for writing and sharing this story.
Carla-p chapter 4 . 7/21/2004
You're right this is dark, but I like dark, it's also really romantic in a tragic way.

I am really enjoying your writing and the plot is clear. ;)
Carla-p chapter 3 . 7/21/2004
Wow this was a very ambitious thing to do, the different time-line storylines, can get very confusing, but you seem to be writing with confidence, because this is clear, entertaining and gripping.
Carla-p chapter 2 . 7/21/2004
This was a really touching chapter, I like how you have written Remy's character, everyone writes Rogue as the depressed loner, and Remy as the happy go lucky playboy, it's nice to see the darker side to him.
Carla-p chapter 1 . 7/21/2004
This was a really good start, I love reading stories with fiesty Rogue, and I think that this idea is really interesting and you are writing it really well too.