Reviews for Stalking Lily Evans
Marauders Chick chapter 5 . 9/2/2004
*checks dictionary* Nope, quotiness isn't a word. Or it could be a word but my dictionary's just crap...holycheeseand macaroni, the word mundungus is in here! and it actually means "a foul smelling tobacco!"

I just love informing others of my *coughpointlesscough* discoveries.

Favorite quote:

Are you saying I’m less pretty than you?

I didn’t say that.

You implied it!

Yes, but I didn’t say it.

You are in no way prettier than me.

Yeah, except for the three hundred thousand ways that I am.

You couldn’t even think of three.

Can too.

Can not.

Want to bet?

Ten Galleons says you can’t think of a hundred ways in which you are prettier than me.

Give me a day and I’ll give you two hundred.

Friday, 2 February

7:30 a.m., Breakfasting on Cereal and Toast

12 Days ‘til V-day

Padfoot came up with two hundred and two ways in which he’s better than me.

And then asked to copy my Astronomy homework because he didn’t have time to do his.

Where do I find these people?
Cacrocks1 chapter 5 . 9/2/2004
*laughs* I can totally see why it would want get you to want to rewrite Deflating. Makes me want you to rewrite Deflating :P But not too much...finish this and TDA first _

Another great chapter _ Poor James, you have to feel a bit sorry for him a few times in this chapter-like when he's talking about getting all embarrassed in front of girls. I loved his cupboard story-and his reaction to Sirius's comment about it *grins*

I can't wait to see the last chapter (Well I can of course but I'm looking forward to it greatly _) to see him in triumph *laughs* Ahh well not much more to say except I loved every second/word/whatever of it!
Lily Thorne chapter 5 . 9/2/2004
Oh. My. God.

*bursts into uncontrollable laughter*
snickerdoodle10201 chapter 5 . 9/2/2004
Another fabulous chapter! This story really is absolutely hilarious!

Looking forward to the final chapter of this and the next TDA chapter... KEEP WRITING!
ThouandI chapter 5 . 9/2/2004
This story is well worth the wait.

Usually in reviews I try to include constructive criticism, but all I can give you is praise.

Your dialogue is fabulous, your terminology is perfect, and the story flows well. You really did deserve to win all those awards. Good job.

My favorite line this time was:

"Patfoot came up with two hundred and two ways he was better thatn me and then asked to copy my Astronomy homework..."

Can't wait unitl your next update.
Dancer girl923 chapter 5 . 9/2/2004
That chapter was really great and I can't wait for the next chapter. Is it the last one, or are you going to do this for Trippin Down the Isle, too?
Lunawolf chapter 5 . 9/2/2004
genius, absolute genius. absolutley loved why Sirius is hated by Lily, i'm sure one of my friends did that for a dare one time (don't ask i have really weird friends!) shame the next chap is the last, i shall miss having new insanity updated, the good thing is that whenever i wonder why i couldn't have been a boy, i can read this and completely love being a girl! cus men are mad. neway, must go so update soon lunawolf
lizziee chapter 5 . 9/2/2004
ahahaha...this is funny, i'm getting excited for the next chapter.

it's pretty cool reading this fic, even though i already know what's going to happen since i read deflating. that's also the reason why i like LJ fics, it's comforting to know that no matter what, lily and james will always get together.

you're really a very funny writer. are you this funny in person? if you are, it would be awesome to meet you.

much love, lizziee
Jokerofish chapter 5 . 9/2/2004
"And so when Slytherin made their next goal I changed my socks today"

update soon

no to soon like you want to just stop writing the story

but soon enough i don't have to re-read this chapter cause i forgot what happened.

-girlknight
Butter Burner chapter 5 . 9/2/2004
omg haha awesome but so short! and what only one chapter? no! I shall die. x.x This and TDA ending? But what will I have to read?

UPDATE ASAP BUT DON'T FINISH!
Christy Corr chapter 5 . 9/2/2004
I haven't seen the promo either! They start airing promos here around October or something - which SUCKS big time. Anyway, awesome chapter. Loved the cupboard thing... and I remember the penguin thing from your LJ. Very, very nice. Poor James! XD
Chinstah chapter 5 . 9/2/2004
Awesome! Im sad to see this end!
babeephatangel chapter 5 . 9/2/2004
what else is there to say? BLOODY BRILLIANT )
thatfilmgirl chapter 5 . 9/2/2004
I love this story. It made me happy for the day. Thankies.
erin chapter 4 . 8/31/2004
LOL! This is such a funny story! I laughed so hard...are you updating this one anymore? I already read Deflating and Tripping Down the Aisle. Those were great...but i really like this one because it is so funny!
360 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »