Reviews for Stalking Lily Evans
diploo chapter 5 . 9/2/2004
I love this story. It made me happy for the day. Thankies.
erin chapter 4 . 8/31/2004
LOL! This is such a funny story! I laughed so hard...are you updating this one anymore? I already read Deflating and Tripping Down the Aisle. Those were great...but i really like this one because it is so funny!
RHr Fan chapter 4 . 8/26/2004
lovely imagery in this chapter! (aside from the wand-spaghetti-organ-twirling thing).

Padfoot, let me remind you of what happened the last time we agreed to play Hangman with you: you lost to Wormtail, waited until he was alone, transformed, and tried to maul him. Do you recall that?
RHr Fan chapter 3 . 8/26/2004
i thought it was reminiscent of Princess Diaries.

i like your series better.

no joke.

also reminiscent of the Georgia Nicholson books (you read those?). However, not so in the fact that James does not have boobs and/or does not call Lily a Sex God.

loved Sirius's entry. he's just exceptional, isn't he?

RHr Fan chapter 2 . 8/26/2004
i know it's James's journals and all, but seriously, it shows how good at Sirius-Remus exchanges you are:

Naked Quidditch is your calling?

Don't get all excited, Moony, it's a long way away.

puaha. if the lads at the Department of Magical Games and Sports took a look at Sirius, I'm sure it wouldn't be that long way away.

on to the next chapter, with glee.

RHr Fan chapter 1 . 8/26/2004
loved everything in this.

He also said, "And try to restrain yourself in the locker room, okay, Prongsie? I know my body is a temple and all that, but people might start asking questions."

ah, brilliance. toodles, i must read more.

Domlando Blonaghan chapter 4 . 8/26/2004
Yay!

It's Katy. I was in Ireland and Scotland for a month (I saw the Hogwarts Express- go me!) and so I haven't been keeping up with the fics. Oh, and then when I got back my computer had a virus and so I couldn't get onto the Internet. But guess who's fic I read first once I got back online?

That's right, yours! The January 22 entry was fab. And the entry where James got drunk and passed out in the toilet. Sirius is comedy gold. You are a comedy genius, and congrats on all of your fics being insane hits and never seeming to repeat themselves or get redundant. How DO you do it?

lizziee chapter 4 . 8/20/2004
ahahaha..you're always so ridiculously funny..it amazes me. james' entries always seem to be not funny, but funny..i know that probably doesn't make any sense, but oh well. and btw, i think that in one of the chapters, you may have messed up with the whole james in normal typeface, sirius in bold, remus in bold italics, and peter in just italics thing. or that could've just been me confused.
Hermione Granger63 chapter 4 . 8/17/2004
I love, love, LOVE this story! It's so funny to see James' point of view on the whole situation between him and Lily. I can't wait to read the next chapter of this story!

-Hermione Granger63
Grimm Sister chapter 4 . 8/15/2004
Great chapter.

Grimm Sister chapter 3 . 8/15/2004
Again, hilarious though if I had any brains I'd be saving chapter for when I needed a major pick me up, but for now am just enjoying the story too much.

When was the last one you got out? Well, get another out soon, okay?

Grimm Sister chapter 2 . 8/15/2004
Hilarious, absolutely hilarious. You have me rolling in the aisle and considering how much stress I already have on me just a week into senior year, this is like a tonic. Do you think you could churn them out fast enough to keep me from a mental breakdown?

Ideal Menagerie chapter 3 . 8/11/2004
I absolutely love this... hahahaha drunk!james and crazyfriend!sirius are my new best friends...haha... *let's out breath she's been holding trying not to wake everyone in the house up by laughing* ok I'm gonna go now... *pfft* hahaha
Kat44 chapter 4 . 8/8/2004
If she's going to find it, then I'll keep a lookout for an update...I think that we're nearing the middle of 7th...lolz...the more chapters, the more reviews!

-Katherine
martian doll chapter 4 . 8/6/2004
james kissed lily james kissed lily! only problem is she's mad at him...too bad! oh well, i must say i enjoyed that chapter, it was great!
362 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 22 .. Last Next »