Reviews for Stalking Lily Evans
Senna2 chapter 4 . 7/23/2004
lol...Sirius' uppance has come. nice job writing James' freaking-out-moments.

Senna
snickerdoodle10201 chapter 4 . 7/23/2004
BRILLIANT! That's really all I can say, you're AWESOME, KEEP WRITING!
MissMrprk chapter 4 . 7/23/2004
It's so funny! How do I vote for you, because I most certainly will. Yes, it is romance...well kinda. :) Update soon please!

Sarah
Marauders Chick chapter 4 . 7/23/2004
Make way for the quotiness (as if that's a word):

"Not that I was looking. Because I wasn't.

Except for the part where I was."

Am extremely disappointed."

*snort*

*doublesnort*

*triplesnort*

I love James. I really do.

"No 'Happy Birthday James' or gifts of lingerie.

Oh-oh-painful memory, painful memory."

*can't contain laughter any more and laughs my brains out*

And I agree about the limbs thing entirely. I'm thinking that she'd go for the whole "rusty axe" thing- just to give the same affect as what happened with Nearly Headless Nick. Which is, obviously, a long and slowly executed sitting of torture. Lily's just vindictive like that.
Kalika chapter 1 . 7/23/2004
This thing is bliss, thankyouverymuch. That didn't make sense, but.. keep writing, it's brilliant ;D
Princess Pixie Ice chapter 4 . 7/23/2004
HA i absolutly love this thing. Gonna go vote 4 u now! UPDATE SOON!
Cacrocks1 chapter 4 . 7/23/2004
*grins* Very cute, I love the "conversations" where all the Mauraders (sp) talk at once. Favorite part: When they tell Sirius's "conquest" that he's a student *giggles at the idea*

Anyway, awesome work _ All of this is making me want to read Deflating again...which I'm sure I will at some point :P I'll be over to vote for you and all right after this *smiles*

Nice job!
Adrienne chapter 3 . 7/23/2004
I think your story is okay but it is too sexual that it almost made me throwup. But if you left out that part it would be better, and devolop a better way for James to get Lily o go out with her.

Adrienne
taiyourshoes chapter 4 . 7/23/2004
Oh my gosh. I love you, I really do. I always laugh like a maniac whenever I read your stuff. This is THE FUNNIEST thing you've ever written... that and "When In Doubt, Go Leather." And I say you ARE the best comedic author on . Romance you are bloody EXCELLENT at! Even drama. But I say if I'm thinking, "I'm down..." I can always hop on the computer (which is a VERY bad habbit) and read your stuff (like the wonderful TDA) and start smiling all over again. Heh. Yay for cute, fluffy romance. And long live the Chandler Dance!

I still don't know what S&M means but I'll pretend I do. It's how I get by in life.

Ragamuffin. That is the best word, even though you didn't use it in this chapter. It's still the best word ever. "I am a ragamuffin!" ::glances around:: I'm going to stop now, but it's a very NICE word. Ahem.

Now on to the best lines:

"Not that I was looking. Because I wasn't. Except for the part where I was." (I love James. He is so... rambly. And I feel like I know him because he is just so... real... and stupid. But a good stupid, like a smart, arrogant kind of intelligent stupid. Which is good. Yeah.)

"'James, darling, I cannot stand you.'

I will treasure those words until the day I die. And when I die, I will have them engraved on my tombstone." (Me too! And it says so much about me.)

"However, on my left side, if I incline my head to the right and look up, the light sort of hits my eye and makes it glint in a very charming manner. It makes me see purple spots for about an hour afterward, but it's a dramatically stunning sort of trick." (It's a good payoff!)

"See, now that she's accomplished making me jealous, she won't have the unpleasant side effect of having Michael Walsh chasing after her while all she wants to do is snog me senseless.

The things I do for her." (And she'll appreciate it and everything! Ragamuffin! I love it when boys get jealous in stories. It's extremely entertaining).

"She rounded on Sirius, looking surprised and kinda disgusted, and he lamely said, 'I'm a very good student.'" (Such good friends he has. I'd trust them to choose my retirement home for sure.)

"Fine. That's fine. She can avoid me.

I don't care.

Watch me not care.

This is me not caring.

Yep, I don't careā€¦I don't care at all."

(Rambly ragamuffing, you.)

Oh I adore it! I think I voted for you already, but I shall do it again!
PeRkieGuRL chapter 4 . 7/23/2004
Great chapter! I love these stories...they're so funny!

Keep up the great work!

*Jenna
walkingcensure chapter 4 . 7/23/2004
Ack! Fantastic as usual. Sometimes saying that it's fantastic gets to be a little too redundant that I wish I could say something else-anything else-but I can't. It's fantastic.

I DID have to reread that chapter in Deflating where James kissed Subject, though, because I was feeling rather clueless and disappointed in myself for forgetting.

And about the S&M thing, I'd rather learn it from here than from my box. ...For reasons I've yet to realize.

...And now, because I have nothing else to say but "fantastic", I'm just going to quote you... which is what I do best. I quote people.

...Right. Well, I was looking around, and found out that it's very hard to pick just a few quotes without feeling guilty that I left out the other good stuff, so I'm just going to pick the best one, which makes me feel less quilty.

"I keep mentioning my birthday in loud tones whenever Subject's around, in hopes that she will give me eighteen birthday spankings, but if she's noticed, she has not said anything. Or made any moves to swat my arse."

That should REALLY be categorized as pricky... but I'll risk it and throw it into the adorable bin. :)
True chapter 4 . 7/23/2004
I hope you win those awards! Your stories are awesome.
ThouandI chapter 4 . 7/23/2004
It would be awesome if you won the awards.

Your story is very good. It makes me happy. Keep making me happy.
Windowseat Wonderer chapter 1 . 7/23/2004
I love it. I'm so glad there's a spin-off of one of my fav fics! Seriously, this is really funny and fun to read. I'll read more later. I really like it. Do update TDA as well thou, b/c I like them both!
Star19 chapter 4 . 7/23/2004
GREAT chapter. I loved reading it. I thought that it was funny and just overally (is that a word?) amazing.

I am going to beg you to keep going. PLEASE! I will keep reading... even if I don't update for a while, as I am going away, and will only read when I get back! Just keep going. PLEASE!
360 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 .. Last Next »