Reviews for Stalking Lily Evans
IT IS A CINNAMON ROLL chapter 1 . 12/23/2007
me and my cousin started reading your fic like two days ago and i absolutely love it! We kind of skipped around so i've only gotten to read the first chapter all the way through. but i can't wait to read more!
Bardess of Avon chapter 6 . 9/23/2007
I love this fic so much! I have this terrible habit of almost NEVER leaving a review, even on the best fics, and now I'm rectifying the situation! I LOVE this; it made me cry laughing. I've showed it to a bajillion friends, and they fell off the chair and rolled on the floor for at least ten minutes. GREAT JOB!
GoldenLily chapter 6 . 8/26/2007

Sorry- have, then slytherin scored and I changed my socks today,-playing in my head over and over, v. funny :)
anon chapter 1 . 5/21/2007
smile, i liked it! new take on him (who knew the man can be young & restless?...i didn't ok? so quit scoffin!)

Silverlake chapter 6 . 2/25/2007
This is excellent! You write the best MWPP fics I have seen and you have a delightful sense of humor.
snuffyTHEmonkey chapter 6 . 10/27/2006
must review to add this on favorite list. am currently amazed that you wrote this at 14, your grasp of the English language would suggest otherwise. and THANK YOU. that was quite brilliant. will now look you up and read everything else you wrote.

weasleylovechild chapter 1 . 6/21/2006
ah you are def. the most hilarious fanfiction writer ever! all your stories are so outstandingly funny !
monkinO chapter 6 . 6/20/2006
very good fic ;)

Thank you!
angelofmynightmare chapter 6 . 4/11/2006
James is so...childish! In a cute way only, of course. Not the whole whiny way. That's just annoying.

aliss chapter 1 . 3/30/2006
as wonderful as your other story is, i can't see how you received 337 reviews on this story. basically you just copy pasted all of james's journal entries from the other story, put them in this story, and got THREE HUNDRED AND THIRTY SEVEN REVIEWS.

damnit woman.
Hilaryjojo chapter 6 . 3/17/2006
Great, and a pretty longk, story. I really liked it.
Bink chapter 6 . 3/5/2006
i would just like to say, these two stories have been REALLY funny to read. i've learned quickly not yo drink soda while reading funny fics, otherwise they come out of place they shouldn't, gross i know. anywayz, just wanted to send you a review!
lanau chapter 1 . 1/4/2006
awsome story! Hilarious! update!
Daisy Silk chapter 6 . 12/20/2005