Reviews for Stalking Lily Evans
Cacrocks1 chapter 2 . 6/18/2004
*giggles* That was a great chapter, made me laugh out loud at quite a few places, my mother looked at me very oddly *grins* It's amazing how much I remember from Deflating, I can follow this really well without having to reread any of the story. I love the section when they're all chatting, for example I think my new favorite is their conversation about dreams. You do the Maruaders (can't spell .
Diabla666 chapter 2 . 6/18/2004
Absolutely hilarious. The whole 'Naked Quidditch Conversation' was hysterical. Write more...lotsandlotsandlots more!
tripwasmyhero2161 chapter 2 . 6/18/2004
wow, ur story is actually pretty good. i like where your going. update soon!
duva chapter 2 . 6/18/2004
Haha, am loving this so much. James is such a perfect mix of a prat and a lovesick dolt. Is it okay if I totally fangirl you?
Sploogal chapter 2 . 6/18/2004
Ok, I think my mum is seriously going to start questioning my sanity right about now. I just about fell off my chair laughing at this! This is so funny!

"I say 'All right' to Padfoot every morning, that doesn't mean I want to have him pinned up against the wall with my hand up his skirt."

Don't stop writing! You're so talented!
Star19 chapter 2 . 6/18/2004
GREAT chapter. I loved reading it, I truely did. It was SO much fun to read, and so funny! Keep it up. . . you know you want to update soon!
Lily Thorne chapter 2 . 6/17/2004
Have you ever considered doing either this story or Deflating/Tripping Down the Aisle as an original and maybe getting it published? It's really quite good...
jenni chapter 2 . 6/17/2004
wowee, think i'm the first to review. the thanks section is great, and since you like people quoting you, here's the line that made me laugh for a full minute.

That made Subject laugh. "Poetry, huh?" she asked. "What kind of poetry?"

Bugger. "Sad," I told her.

loved this chapter, as i do all your chapters, though it sounded a bit different...rushed almost? or maybe just b/c i'm always sad to see the chapters end. or maybe b/c its ridiculosly early in the morning (at least in miami). lala keep writing & enjoy the summer!
rockersbb13 chapter 1 . 6/14/2004
hello! yes, i liked it. especially the notes. the entries seemed a little too long and detailed compared to the short and sweet ones of deflating... but they were still very funny! enjoyed it mucho :)
snickerdoodle10201 chapter 1 . 6/10/2004
THIS STORY IS HILARIOUS! I LOVE IT! I really loved the "stalking journal" in Deflating (which is a fabulous fic as well of course) and I really hope you continue with this-

PLEASE UPDATE SOON!
Diabla666 chapter 1 . 6/9/2004
I was going to quote all the lines I thought were funny, but then I realized that I would end up quoting the whole chapter. This story is absolutely hilarious.
Witch of the West chapter 1 . 6/8/2004
loved it
Tessala chapter 1 . 6/6/2004
Very nice! I like hearing more from the stalker journals. I've really enjoyed Deflating and Tripping Down the Aisle - keep up the good work!
Kat44 chapter 1 . 6/3/2004
Three words: I loved it. lolz, the more chapters, the more reviews!

-Katherine
duva chapter 1 . 6/3/2004
I really did like it. Especially this line:

Saw Subject start to undress for bed through her window from where we were practicing on the Quidditch pitch. Flew into goalpost.

Haven't laughed that hard since I read "When in Doubt, Go Leather" :-p