Reviews for Stalking Lily Evans
Kat44 chapter 1 . 6/3/2004
Three words: I loved it. lolz, the more chapters, the more reviews!

duva chapter 1 . 6/3/2004
I really did like it. Especially this line:

Saw Subject start to undress for bed through her window from where we were practicing on the Quidditch pitch. Flew into goalpost.

Haven't laughed that hard since I read "When in Doubt, Go Leather" :-p

Really nice idea!
Kiwi Gnome chapter 1 . 6/1/2004
I love this! Some fanfictions are too mushy, but this one is perfect. Please update this and Deflating soon, they're both wonderful.

UndercoverAlice chapter 1 . 6/1/2004
I loved it. it's just as good as Deflating and "tda"
Grimm Sister chapter 1 . 5/31/2004
Lovely, funny, tons of fun, and though I want you to work diligently on TDA, I will always be overjoyed to see new chapters here.

PeRkieGuRL chapter 1 . 5/31/2004
Great story! LoL I like it a lot! You're a wonderful writer...please continue!

Gemini011 chapter 1 . 5/31/2004
I must say, the Stalking Lily Evans journal entries were one of my favorite parts of Deflating. This is a wonderful addition. Thanks very much for your wonderful work.
Emily chapter 1 . 5/30/2004
oh love it! i don't think i've laughed so hard since your last update of triiping down the asle.

i adore pricky!james. he's so clueless it's cute.

you write really well. it crax me up every time
Briana Marie chapter 1 . 5/30/2004
Two words: Love. It.

Yeah right, like I could actually just leave a review at that. What do I look like? A minimalist? Anyway, that was insanely funny. The stalking Lily Evans journal entries were my favorite part of Deflating, so I LOVE this. James is too funny and Sirius, Remus, and Peter are just icing on the cake. I especially liked his interview with Lily's friend, though now I'm wondering whether or not that was in the original story. It seemed familiar, but then again it didn't. And I'm too lazy to go check. Ah, the hell with it, I'll go check. Anyway, I do want you to give TDA priority, but if you could maybe update this one occassionally too while you work on that one, that would be awesome. Okay? Love your work! Can't wait for more.
Lady Kalypso chapter 1 . 5/30/2004
OMG, that was so freaking hilarious. Seriously I have no other words to describe it. U r brillent. R u sure ur just 14? I'm 16 and I couldn't think of somethings ever near as ridiculously witty as some of your comments. U really should check your birth certificate. Was there some place u learned all these witticisms? Someplace I could possibly visit? If there is, please, I must know.
Anna N. O'Muss chapter 1 . 5/30/2004
Yes! Stalker journals. I love it already. Out of all the stories on yours are my favorite. You make Peter seem like a real person whereas most people just write him off as a traitor and decide not to elaborate. Also you make Remus funny while most people just show his bitter side. I would love to see this updated but obviously TDA is a priority (and rightly so. lol).

I hope that after all of these are finished you continue writing maurader storied because you are the queen of them. Props!
Lourdes chapter 1 . 5/30/2004
hilarious. Just like TDA and Deflating.
Marauders Chick chapter 1 . 5/30/2004
Oh. My. God.

Brilliant. It's absolutely BRILLIANT. I've read both Deflating and TDA (They're both great, can't wait until your next update), and I am SO glad you put this! This is my favorite part:

Moony glared and said that girls like Lily didn't appreciate lines like 'What brand are your knickers?'

I don't see why not. She could be very proud about the brand of her knickers. They could be a very expensive pair of knickers, and she could just be waiting for someone to ask her that question so she can brag about it to everyone.

hehe, James. I somehow doubt Lily's dying to talk about her underwear.
siriusforeva chapter 1 . 5/30/2004
Very good! Funny too.
whacked chapter 1 . 5/30/2004
i loved it..its so funny..fell out of my chair laughing..n ur author notes are prolly the only ones i ever read cauz they're just as funny..ah well lookin forward to updates on tdta and this now!
362 | « Prev Page 1 .. 12 19 20 21 22 23 24 .. Last Next »