Reviews for Stalking Lily Evans
Carmen de Consuelo chapter 1 . 5/29/2004
This is very cute so far! I love James! I can't wait for the next chapter, but don't forget about TDA! _
KelleBelle chapter 1 . 5/29/2004
You are so funny! I have read "Deflating" "TDA" and I just finished chapter one of "Stalking Lily Evans" and I can't tell you how many times I just died laughing at my computer. I'm on summer break from school now so I was up into the early morning hours finishing reading your stories, I was worried that I'd wake my parents up because your writing is just hysterical. I don't think I've ever read better fanfiction, I really love your writing. I know you must get this all the time, but you have amazing talent and I hope that you find more time to update since school is out for you too (or at least probably will be soon). I think your characterization is absolutely perfect, it's EXACTLY how I imagined Lily, James, Sirius, Remus, and Peter. Your writing is just brilliant, I enjoy it so much. I have never reviewed on this website before- in fact, I became a registered member of this website because of your stories (I wanted to be able to get alerts on your updates). I don't know if authors can respond to reviews or not, but I just wanted to say thanks for taking time to write because it really is a joy to read.

Kelly
siriuslycrazy chapter 1 . 5/29/2004
I loved it! V. amusing. I love how you write Lily & The Marauders, especially James. This had to be my favorite part:

"Sat across from Subject at lunch because Padfoot managed to get a seat next to her, much to her dismay. Asked her to pass the plate of sandwiches, and she wordlessly did.

Attempted to start up a game of footsie with her, but when Padfoot demanded to know 'what the hell are you playing at?' with my foot up his trousers, I stopped.

She seemed to find that rather funny, though."
lilbird chapter 1 . 5/29/2004
wow! this is like behind the scenes or something. keep up the good work!
flossie1 chapter 1 . 5/28/2004
oh! i do! i love it! very funny! giggling like a fowul! :D keep writing it- i always find if your doing a semi-serious story and a funny care-free one at the same time its so much easier to write.

flossie1
Skye0906 chapter 1 . 5/28/2004
That was absolutely brilliant. I laughed so hard I've got tears in my eyes, well that and because I'm dead tired (but just had to stay up and read).

I totally admire your ability to write believable and likeable characters, and how each of them has their own personality (and being able to do that in only a few lines i.e. the note passing is an amazing talent).

These guys are a riot to read about and I look forward to more chapters whenever you're able to write them.

So many fave lines in this, but probably most favourite:

Yes, you are. You're arguing about grammar. You're turning into Moony.

Heh. I loved that.

Thanks for sharing _
Irish Silhouette chapter 1 . 5/28/2004
As always, this is superb. You write your characters so well! The friendship of MWPP was so great, and so deep, you really represent how great of friends they are. Not to mention it was hilarious. Great job.

Oh- are you planning on doing another sequel to TDA? Please do. It can be a baby Harry era or something. You're totally my favorite author.

Love

*Bridget*
jenni chapter 1 . 5/28/2004
hey this was great! i love how it came out, exactly as i was hoping. keep it up!
Kath Southburg chapter 1 . 5/28/2004
This is fantastic! I was laughing out loud, which hardly ever happens when I read fics. I love how you write MWPP, it's truly your own and it's great. You manage to capture the humor of their characters without making them seem totally out of character or just two-dimensional and lame. Kudos to you, can't wait for more!
MissMrprk chapter 1 . 5/28/2004
Yeah, I like this knew story!

Sarah
True chapter 1 . 5/28/2004
I liked it! :) Deflating is one of my all time favorite fan fics so I'm so happy you're doing a companion!
Tigeress5 chapter 1 . 5/28/2004
Very Nice. A great little sidenote sort of a story. I really enjoy reading your James. He's very well-rounded and believable. Me gusta mucho.
StarryEyes9 chapter 1 . 5/28/2004
loved it!
Prof. Luna Sinistra chapter 1 . 5/28/2004
This is great! I loved Deflating and I anm loving Tripping Down the Aisle. THis story is kewl because it incorporates my favorite part of Deflating: the notes and the journals.
LuluIsALobster chapter 1 . 5/28/2004
This is v. funny! I loved Deflating as well.
360 | « Prev Page 1 .. 13 20 21 22 23 24 Next »