Reviews for Stalking Lily Evans
Pineapple Queen1 chapter 1 . 5/28/2004
That was simply hilarious. You really have a talent with MWPP-like humor that suits them perfectly. Be warned though-following is an impossibly long review that points out a few of my favorite parts.

"This twin's name is Charlotte (which is kind of awkward as I think I've been calling her Carla for six and a half years)"

...

"It's nice that Carmen thinks I'm capable of annihilating the whole world. It's sweet."

That was hilarious! I really was laughing at that. James is SO funny sometimes, it's not even...er, funny.

"Do you see what I did there? Flirting with the idea of asking out another girl, which clearly would involve flirting? Get it?

God, I need a girlfriend."

This was possibly the funniest thing in the chapter. James does ramble. A lot. But he's hilarious about it, so that works out fine!

"Why'd you put it all in capitals like that?

Because it's a mission, Wormtail. Missions are capitalized. It makes them sound more important.

You didn't capitalize 'mission' when you wrote it just now.

Mission."

...

"You forgot to capitalize 'mission'.

Mission."

Funny! Good job again, I always looked forward to the diary parts of "Deflating" and hope you update both this and TDA soon.

-PQ
Suji chapter 1 . 5/28/2004
This is absolutely hilarious! I was going to name all of the quotes which had me laughing out loud but there were WAY too many of them! I love that we'll finally be able to see the whole stalking journal! yay! I'm so excited to read more-I understand that TDA is keeping you busy though (It's absolutely amazing as well!) so i guess what i'm saying is: the story's awesome and update as soon as you can!

Suji :)
loveisalie chapter 1 . 5/28/2004
heh, this is good. Poor James, don't Remmy and Siri believe that he doesn't only think pricky, perverted thoughts? Lmao. This is great! :D
asdghjlkl chapter 1 . 5/28/2004
Hee! Loved it! 'Deflating' is a very fun fic, and this one's also very funny...

'Holy Captain Oats' - loved that too.

Good job!

Chris
RoseRedPhoenix chapter 1 . 5/28/2004
lol. I love this! It's so funny! Keep going!
Me chapter 1 . 5/28/2004
KEEP ON WRITING! I like it so much! That was funny!
Elvinprincess99 chapter 1 . 5/28/2004
Oh my gosh this is absolutely hilarious. I was actually Laughing Out Loud, which like never happens.

It's so nice to read the funny flippant-ness of MWPP because so many of MWPP stories are like angst-loaden or just stupid slapstick humor, both with 2-dimensional characters.

But this is good. This is really good. You ave impeccable talent for writing humor. Good humor, sophisticated as well as just plain funny humor. I noticed this in your other works as well. I definatly suggest wrting an original work with some the same humor and submit it to some publishers.

Well, wonderful work though I wish you'd give Peter a bit depth.
thatfilmgirl chapter 1 . 5/28/2004
:: giggle :: I love how you write Jamsie. Hee.
azirainbow chapter 1 . 5/28/2004
Hehe, tis well funny! I like it.
Cacrocks1 chapter 1 . 5/28/2004
*grins* Awesome _ Made me laugh right out loud earning me plenty of very odd looks from the people in the school library with me. Anyway it was really funny, the four of them are hilarious and you write them so well!

I loved the conversation part with Charlotte *giggles* That was probably my favorite part along with a few one liners. Great work!
da90schic chapter 1 . 5/28/2004
awesome story. it was so funny, especially the part where James talks to Charlotte.
Wild Magelet chapter 1 . 5/28/2004
I so like this. :) It's really funny, and, of course, well written. I love your stories. Loved the bit about knickers brands and boils in uncomfortable places.
lil qt wanna b Lily chapter 1 . 5/28/2004
aww another lily n james fic.. i love them please come read mine
Sploogal chapter 1 . 5/28/2004
I love this! James is such a prick! *grins*
Satan's Advocate chapter 1 . 11/27/2004
v. funny, the note taking is hilarious, and although I'm not a guy, I'm not surprised what their thoughts are centered around.

lmao, keep it up, I look forward to the next installment.

Jay