Reviews for Stalking Lily Evans
the radical writer chapter 1 . 11/20/2005
this will keep me laughing forever, if that makes any sense. anyway, i am just loving this. well done :)
Purrr chapter 1 . 11/19/2005
This is absolutely fantastic. I was referred by 'Spoons Are For Marmalade Skies' and, following your instructions (hints/nudges/winks) read the story version first. I have to admit I wasn't as impressed with the story and was wondering what Spoons was talking about when I got around to reading this one, and capitulated. I am your fan, oh Master of Comedy...

Beside the fact that Stalking is hilarious - and I'm not going to cite exact parts because I would end up cut-and-pasting the entire story into this box - I really, really liked what you did with Peter. Most other Marauder stories deal with James, Sirius and Remus, and kind of bypass Peter as in 'oh, he's the bad guy, so never mind him'. But your version of the vermin is a bit funny and smart, so you can see why the others accepted him, or at least let him tag along.

So kudos.

Pur
Megan chapter 6 . 11/14/2005
so funny! i luv it! i cracked up and nearly wet myself. i think i did wet myself. keep going!
PythonBlossom chapter 6 . 10/14/2005
That was very funny. You have a way with one-liners!

loved this one: "Yes, I am, and I would look, but I’m paralyzed by the fact that I don’t care."
Butter Burner chapter 6 . 10/11/2005
I just read this whole fic again (at about 1 am. x.x) because I needed an L/J fix. And I'm so glad I did! this fic is just hilarious beyond words. James is priceless and so are the Marauders and Lily. And James is totally right - he is very snogable. I almost regret the fact he got together with Lily, because I wouldn't mind having him. Except for, ahem, the fact he's a ficitonal character. Oh well, minor details. :D
AchtungBabyAchtung chapter 6 . 9/26/2005
Oh the horrible familiarity. Esp. the party. Hehehe, my friend nearly did drown in a toilet. She is a cretin. iz x
Starinthenight chapter 6 . 9/24/2005
-sighs- So cool..I still wish this wasn't the last chapter! -feels depressed-

Sirius:...um, sure. Thank you for ending my pain?

me -thwacks- And now, off to read another one of your stories
Starinthenight chapter 5 . 9/24/2005
NO! -demands another chapter besides the last one- I want to read more!

Sirius: I don't. James' love life is disturbing, I don't need to know more.

me:..shut up you.
Starinthenight chapter 4 . 9/24/2005
Hahahahahahaha...I loved the other Marauder's little entry, though I wonder if James ever caught them...

Sirius:...wow that was odd. Hey, did I ever strip tease that older girl?

me: Oo I don't wanna know...and I know I'm pretty weird, commenting with another charrie, but I've been doing it with other rps and stories, so..I'm sorry, I get used to it too much XD Don't mind me, I just love your work -wants to write like that-
Starinthenight chapter 3 . 9/24/2005
Ha, I should role play Sirius like that more often...whenever I do roleplay as him, he's a bit...odd. I want him more crazy XD I still enjoy your writing, and I do pity James somewhat. Only somewhat because being a stalker is very scary and disturbing.
Starinthenight chapter 1 . 9/24/2005
If I didn't like it, then I wouldn't be reviewing. Unless I was one of those rather annoying people that just reply to prove a fault in someone's writing, which I don't do. You can trust me on that. I love this story! -goes to read the rest-
BattyBigSister chapter 1 . 9/23/2005
The funniest thing I have read in AGES! :D I love you!
IsiwaruofCkaloatia chapter 6 . 9/17/2005
this is hilariously funny. yes, hilariously funny. i'm gonna go read your other stories now.
featherfinger chapter 6 . 9/1/2005
arr i checked the reveiws and the 1 i left the 1 time i read this wasn't on there it was b4 i joined and it took me ages 2 find it again! in fact i found it yesterday but woteva this is my fav story!
Green Charmer chapter 6 . 8/18/2005
Really funny... not much more i can think of as its late and im tired. Happy Writing!
360 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »