Reviews for Stalking Lily Evans
tapdance00 chapter 1 . 6/27/2005
ive read Deflating, which was a refreshing change from usual L/J fics. i loved the whole notebook thing. i think the strongest aspect of your writing is the dialogues. they make me laugh out loud! keep up the good work!
Sonora-Margaret chapter 6 . 6/10/2005
OMG! You are so funny!
swimminggodess21 chapter 6 . 6/4/2005
Brillant!

My life is better Because I read that story.

I loved the other two in the seris too!

ugreat author
armor chapter 3 . 5/18/2005
Okay I've already reveiwed once, but are those jornals out order? Come on! december 13 friday is followed by december 14 THURSDAY! Also it is clear earlier in a chapter that james knows lily is going home for christmas, yet later is when he actually finds this out! But it's excellent so I'll forgive you.
armor chapter 2 . 5/18/2005
Okay this is great! oh and I'd like to see a match between Sirius's no clothes and Jame's Cotton candies. Actually more like hear about it. If I wanted to see it that would be wrong!
Tessandra chapter 2 . 5/5/2005
This is fantastic. The funniest thing I have read in ages. I know that when you're (okay, when I'm writing something that I think is funny, I chuckle a bit, but not hysterically, so I'm guessing it's the same for you) but for the readers - aka me - it's positively laugh in silent throws (sp?) hysterical. Find it hard to breathe. Haven't read anything this funny since . . . Deflating, I guess. Cracks me up. James is such a prick in such a funny, FUNNY way, and I love reading his thoughts. They're great. It's all great. Must go re-read Deflating. And TDA. Never read that. Note to self: print it out and read during useless school. _

~Tessandra
LittleLuna13 chapter 6 . 4/18/2005
Mwoohahahaha...This story is brilliant..I loved it..and I laughed At it uncontrollably...and finished it at 1:01 am..so i have a lot of time in my hands..lol
ember marieclaire chapter 1 . 4/3/2005
loved it

yep.. i think that boout rounds it up..

umm... yep

good
nilepharaohess chapter 6 . 3/30/2005
That was really funny. Please update as soon as possible.
Jersey Princess chapter 1 . 3/29/2005
Wow! That *was* funny. I really enjoyed that, well done. I love how Lily was called 'Subject' and nothing else...

lyl,

J xx
deews chapter 6 . 3/22/2005
I am reviewing for TDA, Deflating, and this right here because...

Well, because I'm lazy and sadly lacking in free time. So!

Deflating - YAY! FINALLY! GOOD LILY/JAMES! Is it possible? Is it real? Am I dreaming? Because let me tell you something: finding GOOD L/J (meaning, Lily takes TIME to actually fall for him, they don't end up shagging like rabbits before the first day is through, Lily doesn't get pregnant...etc) is even more difficult than finding good R/Hr (meaning, Ron doesn't rape Hermione, Hermione isn't with Draco first, she also isn't suddenly have a personality swap...etc) and THAT is nearly impossibly to do!

Go you!

TDA- OY! Update! That's just as good - if not better - than Deflating...so FINISH IT! :D

SLA - James, you dolt.

I want someone to stalk ME!

...Wait. That came out wrong.

And finally, the thing I like BEST? Was that you made Peter a MARAUDER. They genuinely liked him, he wasn't a retard, and he wasn't just good for being worshipped. GOOD. Everyone always makes him just some tag-a-long, and while he was undoubtedly not the leader of the group, he WAS a BONAFIDE Marauder.

So yeah.

:D
Twinkling Stars chapter 6 . 3/14/2005
That is one brilliant story. It made me laugh, and want to cry, and want to strangle certain characters (Sorry, I have a violent imagination!).

It is very unique and you're an incredibly awesome author!

Update soon!
NoTeS SiStEr chapter 6 . 3/5/2005
OH MY GOD! Luved it so much! You are the best author. Congratulations. Please write from Lily's pov in a different fic. Or better still do one with Sirius.

You get the character across really well. And i luved how you had the aggrant 'i'm so great' attitude down packed. and then how you made james more mature and everything without runing him. It was really well done.
Potters girl 06 chapter 1 . 1/21/2005
loved it!

plz continue!
Cheez Wizz chapter 6 . 1/19/2005
i really liked it. it helped fill in some of the blank spots from "deflaing". it was also incredibly hilarious. i really liked sirius' entry relating to the christmas party fiasco. i am adding it to my favorites to live along side "deflating"
360 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 15 .. Last Next »