Reviews for Ghosts
sara chapter 6 . 6/8/2004
aw i think this has to be my favorite chapter...finally the real lucas is out

and he's so sad! this was written perfectly! i'm glad westphalen was there for him, por lulu! life must be terrible for him! he's so alone! and it's so sweet at the end when he cries on her...ok i'm going to go read it again...
hepatica chapter 6 . 6/8/2004
Wow...am going to have to read again tomorrow to do justice, but initial reaction is to be knocked over.
pari106hotmail.com chapter 6 . 6/8/2004
I almost hate to admit it, because it's so true, but *I* felt like crying at the end of this. Misty-eyed and everything. This chapter is short, but so effective. The cruelly touching dream Lucas had, his rant about war and needless death, Westphalen holding him as he cries... God. All so well done - the anger and horror and sorrow and fear. Everything you write is a nice surprise :)
Ahn-Li Steffraini chapter 6 . 6/8/2004
Excellent story, I can't wait for more.

Short? Yeah, it was a little short, but you can't have long chapters all the time, lol.
ano chapter 6 . 6/8/2004
*cries* its all to sad but sinve they never recored the body is there a chance he is alive
Zoe chapter 6 . 6/8/2004
Two chapters to read and a still I want more, More, MORE!

Amazing to read Lucas finally letting his emotions out and so glad Kristen was there for him.
PhoenixTears80 chapter 6 . 6/8/2004
So sad! I like how you made Westphalen someone that Lucas could show emotion to. Can't wait to read more!
Fiona chapter 6 . 6/8/2004
So Sad, poor Lucas
Alexis Rose chapter 5 . 6/7/2004
Update stat!
hepatica chapter 5 . 6/7/2004
Good that this chapter has more substantial piece about the Free Nations. It gives an interesting and sympathetic insight into attitudes of the "enemy" and makes one begin to wonder about the way the UEO operates - when we saw Lucas' struggle earlier on to accept that the UEO was not the bogie-man he had grown up with, the issues appeared more black and white: choose to believe them or us. Now the distinction is increasingly blurred - or perhaps I am just getting caught up with the character of Braithwaite - you are very good at this! I'm starting to feel rather sorry for Ford, too!
PhoenixTears80 chapter 5 . 6/7/2004
Can't wait to see what happens. Keep up the good work!
ano chapter 5 . 6/6/2004
I love this story
Teresa chapter 5 . 6/6/2004
I should tell you this is fully like the actual show.. right down to the exact way that Lucas reports his information. It's great, and good work with the quick chapters too :P
sara chapter 5 . 6/6/2004
yay! an update! hehe i love this between Ford and lucas! hehehe it's so funny!

and aww poor lucas! no sleepy time for him! this makes me not like O'Neill! stupid little scardy cat Tim! I hope they can talk it out and be "friends" at least. Lulu needs his beauty sleep! more more more!
pari106hotmail.com chapter 5 . 6/6/2004
As always, I admire the nobility and humanity you give Braithwaite and his compatriots. You make it very clear that war isn't a simple matter of wrong and right. I continue to enjoy watching Lucas and Ford bump heads :) And I love how O'Neill forgot and referred to Lucas as Commander Wolenczak over the comme :D I can't wait to see how the situation between him and Lucas comes to a head. Thanks again for your speedy updates. Reading your fic or checking for updates has become a part of my daily routine :)
202 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 .. Last Next »