Reviews for Ghosts
tanpopo no hana chapter 5 . 11/27/2007
I really like how you show us the perspective of the Free Nations Alliance. It's almost easier to sympathise with them than the UEO - quite a feat seeing as they are the ones putting children to arms.

I really hope Lucas and Tim wil become friends... *smacks Tim around the head lightly*

Same goes for him and Ford, though I do enjoy their fights.
tanpopo no hana chapter 4 . 11/27/2007
Wonderful chapter. It's so great to see Bridger and Lucas bonding... and it tears at my heart to see them so desolate over Robert's death. When Lucas left the poker game I really wanted to smother him in a big hug. (But he might hit me for trying...)
tanpopo no hana chapter 3 . 11/27/2007
I loved the scene on the Bridge. It's so much fun to annoy Ford, isn't it?
tanpopo no hana chapter 2 . 11/27/2007
I thought they had been at war the whole time?

Can't wait for the encounter between Braithwaite and Lucas!
tanpopo no hana chapter 1 . 11/27/2007
Great first chapter! I'm glad that you didn't change Lucas too much, that wouldn't have been realistiv I think. I wonder what exactly happened to him in prison and how he managed to escape. Hope you'll put more snipeets of his past in.

Well anyways, thanks for the sequel!
Della chapter 19 . 10/30/2004
Hello there,

Once again I have been blown away by this story. I loved the introduction of the crew noticing the differences in Bridger this time around. The onyl thing I want to mention is that I'm not sure there as enough of an indication that the relationship between Lucas and Bridger was strong enough for Lucas to want to return. But all in all, a wonderful piece of writing and I thoroughly enjoyed the tale

Take care

I hope you write some more

Della
bunny angel chapter 19 . 10/20/2004
well i think lucas has pretty valid reasoning. and you're handling his reasoning and morals really well. hehe. it hasn't changed at all but it's adapted to include the seaquest and co. loved how you handled that meeting with his former captain too. and i'm a closet ELF - so more lucas pain and angst!
Alexis Rose chapter 19 . 7/14/2004
so sad...but yet a great story...:)
Kiddo chapter 19 . 7/11/2004
Hi Refur,

sorry for not reviewing earlyer, but I had this big computer problems. (Where is Lucas Wolenczak when I really need him?)

First of all, I really enjoyed reading your story, you know I like your writing style.

But you got me in one shock after the other with reading your chapters, first Lucas is shot, than he is hurt even more, than he nearly dies, than he becomes an ensign and than the end. Do you won’t to win a prize for the storie with the most shocking moments?

I’m really so glad that you didn’t let Lucas die. (you can’t imagine how glad I was). But I liked the parts with Roberts . (Reminded me also on one of my own stories.) The part with the doors was as interesting idea.

After recovering from the shock that you nearly have let the good boy die you turned him into an ensign. Next shock for me! I never liked the third season and the whole ensign part (*question to myself: “how often have I already told this?
Teresa chapter 19 . 7/9/2004
Sorry it took me a while to review... that was a nice ending :)

I was thinking about your other fic just the other day. So as soon as you have time ;) :P
Karel chapter 19 . 7/9/2004
I really really really enjoy how you write the characters. Really. Your alternative storyline is imagative and well thought out, even though I'm a canon girl myself. Not many writers can play with the universe yet stay true to the characters.
kas7 chapter 19 . 7/6/2004
ah...it's the end already...

But it was excellent.

Thank you so much for writing this story.

K
Vampy chapter 19 . 7/5/2004
Aw... A really awesome story and a really sweet ending. Excellent job! Hope you'll start on another series just like this one, soon.

;) V.
sara chapter 19 . 7/5/2004
ok i was gone for the weekend again and now i come back to find that it's over! where's the next part? huh? i liked this ending and i'm glad o'neill got some balls finally! haha i just love kreig! who knows what would happen if it werent for him! ok so where's the next part in the series? eh or unless you just wanna work on Cabin Fever for a while (hint hint!) hehe

i love you! dont stop writing! :D
Zoe chapter 19 . 7/4/2004
Wow! I go on my holidays and come back to a finished fic! Loved the sequal as much as the first...so is it going to be a triology? ;)!
202 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »