Reviews for Ghosts
TeacherTam chapter 19 . 7/4/2004
Such a sweet ending. I'm glad that you made Lucas fit in and find a family among the SeaQuest crew.

"Iron-Pants Ford" ? :) Funny!

I'm going to miss this story. Thanks for all of your work. I'm looking forward to reading more of your stories.
Nerene chapter 19 . 7/4/2004
I do apologize for not reviewing more quickly on this wonderful story. Your excellent writing style managed to elicit a full range of emotions in me as a reader. You have left me on the edge of my seat quite often just waiting for the next chapter to appear. It has been a most exciting ride. I found the ending to be very touching especially the scene at Robert's grave. All the characters especially Lucas & Bridger have grown & developed over the chapters. Most impressive! I'm certain there are many more stories to tell. Please say me you are considering a sequel! Thanks for sharing.
Ahn-Li Steffraini chapter 19 . 7/4/2004
Hi Refur,

I know I'm a bit late on the reviews, but I have been watching for this, and reading it, since you began it. It was a wonderful story and I hope you have a good trip.

ALS
hepatica chapter 19 . 7/4/2004
What a lovely, quiet, optimistic ending - not sure how Lucas is going to deal with a "night out with the boys" - not something he's had much experience of, I suspect.

Thankyou for another very well-written and entertaining story - I hope you get the time to write another sequel soon, as I shall miss having the next chapter to look forward to.
pari106 chapter 19 . 7/4/2004
A wonderful ending to an amazing fic :) Love how Lucas visited Robert's grave. Please tell me you have plans for another installment to this series :)
lo chapter 19 . 7/4/2004
Well it seems like this is the end to this one. Hope you have another one in mind. I have really enjoyed reading your stories. Good writers are hard to find. Keep up the good work
kas chapter 18 . 7/3/2004
Oh, wow. Excellent, I love this 't wait for the next chapter.

K
Teresa chapter 18 . 7/2/2004
Oh yeah, of course.. because Lucas was a Commander before. Way too young (and pretty and innocent looking) anyways. Good development between Lucas and O'Neill
hepatica chapter 18 . 7/2/2004
This is a first - Lucas non-plussed twice in one chapter - once at O'Neill's overtures and again when given his new rank. A lighter mood in this chapter, and one begins to feel optimistic about Lucas' relationship with both men, and his future on the boat - if he can get over the ignominy of being an ensign.
pari106hotmail.com chapter 18 . 7/2/2004
Brilliant :) Love how Lucas turned Bridger's own words on him. Of course, Bridger did get him back, didn't he? An ensign :) I can just imagine the look on the "Commander's" face, and I imagine it would be hilarious :D I like that O'Neill's coming around, and that Bridger's endorsed Lucas becoming an official member of the crew. I'm - as always - looking forward to more.

(Oh, and I've long loved the poem you used as inspiration for the title of this series. It's nice that some people who haven't read it before will now at your suggestion :) It's one of the most moving poems about war. Another I like is "Wahbegan" by Jim Northrup. It talks about how war kills some soldiers long before they die. I can e-mail it to you if you're interested in reading it :)
lo chapter 18 . 7/2/2004
Glad I could make you smile. It is a good return on the enjoyment your stories have given me. As always good chapter. Glad to see O'Neill softening. Looking forward to the next chapter
TeacherTam chapter 18 . 7/2/2004
“Um, Captain, don’t you think you could give me a higher rank?
mar chapter 17 . 7/1/2004
Ai!

That's not fair... I mean it's like that game with the flowers:

I'm a psico

I'm borderline

blah blah blah

T_T

What those two need is to sit down and have a coffe calmly and the- maybe- they'll talk a little without ending discussing like an old couple.

That's it... what they need is to talk o to marry.
hepatica chapter 17 . 7/1/2004
The interaction between Lucas and Bridger is so well written - reaction leading to reaction, neither of them able to show the underlying emotion; Lucas retreating into icey self-control, while Bridger fires up into the fearsome military commander we met at the beginning...and we are carried along with them both. I wonder how they will resolve this impasse?

I meant to say before how I love your depiction of Westphalen - wonderful feisty woman, conquering all before her!
TeacherTam chapter 17 . 6/30/2004
Wow. Not what I imagined. Sigh. Poor Lucas!

Thanks for the tea and the warm dry place to read a book! How'd you know that's my idea of Heaven? The only thing that I require that you didn't provide is my cat to snuggle up and purr on my lap, but that's okay, 'cause I'll bring her. :)
202 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »