Reviews for Ghosts
TeacherTam chapter 17 . 6/30/2004
Wow. Not what I imagined. Sigh. Poor Lucas!

Thanks for the tea and the warm dry place to read a book! How'd you know that's my idea of Heaven? The only thing that I require that you didn't provide is my cat to snuggle up and purr on my lap, but that's okay, 'cause I'll bring her. :)
Teresa chapter 17 . 6/30/2004
Aw, it's beautifully written. No, I found it quite a satisfying chapter. You've tied up the lose ends from the last part and going foward to develop the Lucas/Bridger relationship. I'm still enjoying the story heaps.

"Remind me never to send you to do my laundry." LOL, that was a great Ben-line ;) chapter 17 . 6/30/2004
Awesome. I liked how you depicted Lucas's decision to live. Love Lucas's quip to Krieg - "I kinda liked it there." :p I was so worried about whether or not Lucas would be okay, I hadn't stopped to consider how Bridger would react to Lucas's having destroyed the disk. It was surprising, then, the heated confrontation that ended this chapter :) In a good way. Good drama. I would think Bridger would have understood what Lucas had done, but this Bridger is more military than in canon, after all. And he doesn't know what's on the disks, so his reaction is very true to character. I like that Lucas always holds his own in a conversation :) He has a point about why Bridger hadn't given him a rank, and the consequences of that. I hope there's more of this soon!
KatKnits00 chapter 17 . 6/30/2004
Oh poor Lucas, Bridger just doesn't understand why he destroyed the disks. Then again he should have asked Lucas why he did it.
Alexis Rose chapter 17 . 6/30/2004
sara chapter 17 . 6/30/2004
well i know i *dont* hate you...when you said that you scared me so much i thought you were gonna kill lucas! but now i know you would never do that! ...right? mmhmm

i love this stuff between lucas and bridger and then lucas and ben! and i cant wait to see what'll happen between ben and tim and then tim and lucas! hahaha i'm annoying MYSELF! bye bye!
lo chapter 17 . 6/30/2004
He chose life! I wasn't sure if he would. But you have built a very strong character in Lucas. I am really glad that you are not ending this story yet. You have a real flare for writing. Have you taken any courses? You know how to keep a readers interest by building conflict between the characters. I hope that O'Neill bends a little soon. It would be nice for Lucas to have another friend. Keep updating!
Mar chapter 16 . 6/30/2004
Okay... I shouldn't have said nothing about cliffhangers, should I?

Anyway I've liked what Westphalen told to Bridger about being or not a good capitain. And I also like the unconscious secuences.
lo chapter 16 . 6/29/2004
Well you have done another good chapter. I know it is your decision how the story ends but please let Lucas live.
sara chapter 16 . 6/29/2004
}:0 I'm outta town for a few days and have to come back to "He's dying"

you gotta be kidding me! but i guess it was cool reading two chapters back to back! heh more more! and if you kill lucas...ggr i just dont know what i'll do

o and he's so smart using morse code! and he thought robert actually meant "save" Bridger instead of like how Jesus saves...that is *so* like him

and i love Kreig!
Alexis Rose chapter 16 . 6/29/2004
OMG! Lucas can't die! No!

Update stat! Great story!
PhoenixTears80 chapter 16 . 6/29/2004
He's not going to die, is he? I hope note! I liked the thing with the doors, it reminds me of the second Stephen King "Dark Tower" book. The doors on the beach. Any inspiration from there? But I liked. I can't wait to see what happens next.
hepatica chapter 16 . 6/29/2004
So all that self-control and the incredibly high demands he has been making of himself physically, mentally and emotionally have finally caught up with Lucas. Time out clearly essential, and your description of the beach and the sea makes it seem entirely seductive...I suspect O'Neill may hold the key to life for Lucas. chapter 16 . 6/28/2004
Oh, the angst! And another of your trademark cliffhangers. You can't let Lucas die! I have to see what next adventure he gets himself stuck in the middle of! I have to see him and Bridger bond some more! I have to see him and O'Neill come to some understanding! I have to see how this Lucas interacts with Tony and Brody and Henderson (assuming you bring them into the story eventually). Oh, who am I kidding... You can do whatever you like :p But I would be a *really* happy reader if Lucas lives ;)
Teresa chapter 16 . 6/28/2004
I'm so glad to see another chapter up! Urgh, and another cliffhanger. Amazing description of the two doors.. I thought the whole chapter was very well done, as usual :P
203 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »