Reviews for Rhapsody
Kimi to Deatte Kara chapter 1 . 11/17/2005
One word can resume my thoughts: "MORE!" *drags tare-Ginji in to make you cute eyes* Please? This story is wonderful and has left me pondering how it will go on *crosses fingers for an update*
fren chapter 1 . 5/18/2005
so that's one, two...five! that makes a love-pentagon! haha!

so many different conflicts are going on at once! i like how the toshiki-kazuki-juubei triangle seemed to fade into a kazuki-ban-ginji triangle. ban and ginji just flowed into the plot, not forced their way in.

ginji has captured my heart in more way than one and this fic only makes me love him more.

but a pentagon has five points...so at least one person, it seems, will have to end up alone. i hope it's not toshiki! he never wins DX!

well, i'm watching you. lol.
pink feathers chapter 1 . 1/22/2005
at first i was a ban/ginji fan but when read this fic ban/kazuki is not that bad (but i'am still sticking at ban/ginji ofcourse) i really like this story it is so touching! _ please make another chapter! i can't wait! wish you all the luck you need! update son! _
darkdemoncat chapter 1 . 12/18/2004
wah i've been reading ur fic for like um lets see more then 4 times i guess :D update update hehehe hahaha Filipino kapala nagulat ako some author typed in filipino words love ur fic still loving it you can do it go for it hopefully you dont get writers block to often all i can say is that your a good fanfic writer and you should keep on doing it i'm a Jubei/Kazuki fan but i find Ban/kazuki cute so i hope insparation hits you then more people will be reviewing your fic in no time
silverstrings chapter 1 . 12/3/2004
*purr* I've read this like four times since you posted it... I really hope/wish you'd do more. ;_;

Personally, I'm a Ban/Kazuki girl. I think they fit well together. Even if Ban doesn't always act like it, he's an incredibly intelligent person, and I think his 'other half' needs to be the same way. He and Kazuki compliment eachother nicely, IMO. (Though I think that would bring about angst for Kazuki, because no matter what, Ginji IS Ban's best friend and will always know him better than anyone else. That would have to be frustrating for anyone who's in love with Ban. o_O)

Anyway! Great story. I'm eager to see how it's going to turn out, though I'm guessing Ban will end up with Ginji, and Kazuki with Toshiki or Juubei...but who knows, maybe you'll come up with a surprise ending.
darkdemoncatreal author name chapter 1 . 12/3/2004
pls do go on i'll be waiting for the next one it seems sweet and very nice i hope it will be updated very soon
Umi-chii chapter 1 . 11/19/2004
- I love it!
kaesaku chapter 1 . 11/16/2004
wow. just, wow.

that was good.

really good.

i love ban/kazuki pairings, but im still a faithful ban/ginji girl..

and i like how their stories turned out..

love the way you portrayed ginji..

they're so.. i dunno, perfect? ;p

but i have to admit, i can't resist the ban/kazuki lust-ings haha.. ;p

oh, oh, i do hope there'll still be more of that! ;p

and yet, i am hoping that at the end, it'll still be ban and ginji.

damn my unfaithful self! ;p
Devil's Whore chapter 1 . 9/28/2004
i feel so sorry for poor little ginji, ban so doesnt deserve him! lol

please add another chapter this is a very good story
kazuki chapter 1 . 9/20/2004
update babe it's a nice story i love the lines a lt _

ja ne
Chibi Chidori chapter 1 . 9/9/2004
this is a very good start-off and it's very detailed.

I really enjoyed the start off of this story, it grabbed my attention pretty quick...

Although I prefer BanGinji, it's alright.

I like your story lots and lots, I'll be back for more!
bffimagine chapter 1 . 9/6/2004
Aww. Kawaii
kataru chapter 1 . 8/3/2004
I like the part of Ginji saying "How can i give you away Banchan, when you were never mine in the first place..." I'll take note oft hat... nyahhaha.. pls. conitnue... T_T
mikarin015 chapter 1 . 7/3/2004
Oist! I've heard about you from your cousin Jen-Jen, and wowza! Grabe kang magsulat, girl! Ano kayang pwedeng masabi? Uhm... ang galing mo? Hehehe... tsaka muntik mo na kong paiyakin sa tuwa ng nalaman kong J/K ang main pairing. Favorite ko kasi sila, eh...

Now I'm REALLY proud to be Pinoy with such eloquent, phenomenal writers such as yourself being one, too. Don't stop writing! _ I hope one day Jen'll introduce me to you... look forward to it!

love lots,

mika
Lara chapter 1 . 7/1/2004
Nice fic.I can't wait for the next chapter