Reviews for Flame of Black Fire
Sophie Joi chapter 5 . 9/26/2009
Meany, leaving me with a cliff hanger like that.

Oh my gosh, I have no idea what to say I just knew that I had to review because this is one of the best fanfictions I have come across in awhile.

Oh wow, well first it was breath taking and wonderfully written, I found typos here and there but every writer makes those. The plot was a bit rushed but still good. Pretty much the only one that was OOC was soujiro, everyone else was very well done. I was sad that Shishio-Sama died *tear* not so much the fact that he died but more so the fact that him and Yumi were separated and that he died when she was coming back to give him his sword. It left a bitter sting.

Anyway, good job, everything was well put togeather. Maybe more parts then others but chapter after chapter you kept me wanting more. Which is where I come to my conclusuion: whats with the TBC huh! How could you do this! *grabs author by shoulders* HOW?

Haha, good show. *faves*
Deus X Machina chapter 5 . 11/18/2004
To Lightning St0rm: Usui is the 2nd strongest fighter of the Juppongatana. He uses a spear and a tortoise-shell shield. His is blind and fights with a super-human type of hearing he calls the Eye of the Heart.

To TMarauder: This is a very unique story. Since it's unpredictable, I'll be waiting impatiently for your next update.
Shihali chapter 5 . 10/11/2004
Finally, something new in plots! I think the whole premise is just this side of OOC, disclaimers to the contrary. The writing isn't the best I've ever read, but certainly serviceable. I want more!
Captain 0f 3rd Unit 0f Shinsen-Gumi chapter 5 . 10/8/2004
Good fic,I like your story,although it's a bit spoiler...please continue,if you don't,socould you please...write another one 'bout the little Tenken?
Fettolsiris chapter 1 . 9/10/2004
I don't really know how I feel about this story... it's just too much of a big leap for me to have Shishio get killed...
Lightning-Storm222 chapter 5 . 9/4/2004
LOL, you are right, ppl do a lot of stupid things (I walked into the boysbathroom -_-) I have to leanr how to read more oftenly.

Review time!:

Changed my mind, Soujiro is stupid for walking the hallways, u'r absolutely right (sorry if I spelled that wrong)You are great! Man, you are so good at writing this story, I love evrything about it! Especially the fact that is Soujiro (not Kenshin, not Aoshi or anybody like that, sabra Dios la historia empezo con uno de esos personajes y solo lo cambiaste o algo asi...oops, wrong language _)

Poor Kamatari.

You made this chapter longer than expected! GOOD JOB! Wow, I think this story get's better with every chapter n Soujiro is always having constant nightmares right.

OH, BTW, who is Uonuma Usui, frankly I don't know. *blush* Keep up the good job at this, I think it's very good (If I think otherwise or something else, I'd be sure to tell u, I'm honest)

Take care!
Master Ruby chapter 5 . 9/4/2004
- A lot at once is good for me than those short frequent updates. Yup, yup. I totally like this plot. And when you said that "brief" scene it was when Yumi was, you know, alone, right? ' Anyways, good, good. Is this all Sou-chan, Yumi, Kamatari, etc., etc.? Or is the Kenshin-gumi gonna show up. Either way I'm fine with it. Hmm, if it's a good funny story than email me it if you do have the time to tell me. My email is in my profile. I like to laugh, heck, I'm smiling 24/7. ' NEways, update soon. I await here.

Cleo Marineb chapter 4 . 8/23/2004
I think this chapter was very good, I also think Soujiro is stupid (he shouldn't sleep there, as tempting it might be)

Keep it up! I want to know more...much more, very interesting *grin*

Take care!
Master Ruby chapter 4 . 8/23/2004
Thanks for explaining! No, no, its not necessary I need to go to the website. (I have too much email and author alerts at the moment, don't have time.) I know who Kamatari is now! Now, if Soujiro is sleeping in his room, his bed wouldn't he be vulnerable? I mean, Yumi and Kamatari could go in there and stab right in the chest and he'd never know what hit him. Wow, I'm starting to sound like a criminal/master mind. I never even thought about this stuff before. Other than after watching RK of course. :P Anyways, update soon! I really look forward to it.

Deus X Machina chapter 4 . 8/22/2004
I've been waiting for this next chapter. I think Houji and his networking skills will make this story more interesting.

PS- this story's on my favorites list.
DarknessIsForever chapter 3 . 8/13/2004
Good story. So you know, the proper spelling is juppon-gatana.
Master Ruby chapter 2 . 8/13/2004
Hmm... so far I like it. Yup! I've been wanting to read a fic with Soujiro in it. You made me happy. - Now, the grammar is fine, spelling is ok. But I have one question, and whenever you update could you please answer it? Who is Kamatari. I haven't watched RK in a while and have forgotten some of the ppl's names. Gomen to bother you. :( If you could just describe him I'm sure I'll remember. ' But, what's the point of reading a fanfic in which you don't know who's who, no? Update soon. Sayonara,

~Rube (I'm putting this on AA)
Master Ruby chapter 1 . 8/13/2004
OO'... I LOVE IT! Good job! Hooray for Soujiro! - Go, go, go! I'm a bit new to RK fanfic so don't mind me. '

Cleo Marineb chapter 3 . 8/13/2004
YAY! You wrote more! But now you have to keep writing, I want to know what happens next!

This is very must continue! And fast! *takes out a sword* or else...
Deus X Machina chapter 2 . 8/4/2004
This is real interesting. please update soon