Reviews for Distraction
Sue Grabon chapter 2 . 1/6/2011
I like the way you wrote their POVs. I think that you caught their essences perfectly. It came off just like the first season of NCIS. Nice job!
x-r-o-b-i-n-x chapter 2 . 5/5/2007
hey,

this story is really really good! i don't have any ideas for story lines but if i think of any i will tell you!
The Air Alchemist chapter 2 . 3/4/2005
this is a great fic. I thought I was the only person on this earth that loved NCIS. I'm glad I'm not alone! Keep up the good work.
Christieanne-Anna chapter 2 . 1/21/2005
Writing another chapter is a suggestion right.
BeckettFan chapter 2 . 10/2/2004
Wow! this is really good! i could never of written that just from seeing 3 eps! you have to continue! i think you got the characterization rite! and, Hello from across the ditch! lol! im in New Zealand. wot ep r u up to over there? coz this Sunday its going to be 'My Other Left Foot' episode 12. plz post more soon!

Love Megan
Sapphire Steel chapter 2 . 7/4/2004
Very well written!

I really enjoyed it. I hope to read more NCIS fic from you soon. Maybe a longer and more intricate plot.
Black Storm chapter 1 . 6/21/2004
I know what you mean about not having seen many episodes, because I live in Oz to, in Sydney. But I think that this chapter was very well written. Keep up the good work :)
Susan217 chapter 2 . 6/3/2004
I'm really enjoying this. We need Kate and Gibs to have a confrontation or something.

Something that leads to a little romance. :P

My name is Susan and I am a shipper. :D
Beach chick chapter 2 . 5/31/2004
That chapter was great! Thanks for taking my advice to do her point of view. Again that was great and I hope you will write more soon.
silk-irl chapter 1 . 5/31/2004
Very good. Keep writing. I am looking forward to some interaction and dialogue from my two fav characters
kibbs chapter 2 . 5/30/2004
this is turning out to be very interesting! okay now i'm hooked!
JAGgedIverson chapter 2 . 5/30/2004
Very good two chapters. Please keep going.
SammyBlack80 chapter 2 . 5/30/2004
I like thisSammyBlack
ryn33kle chapter 2 . 5/29/2004
I like this! You may have seen only three episodes but it appears you have captured the essence of Kate and Gibbs, and I think their relationship at this point in time.

Chapter 3 any time soon?
Elena chapter 2 . 5/29/2004
Great "gotchas" - keep going :-)