Reviews for Shattered Dreams
Katescats chapter 8 . 10/10/2007
Hi

I just read your story it was great.
AJeff chapter 8 . 9/25/2005
I loved your story, couldn't stop after chapter 1. Loved the part you made Sam one of the "good guys", cause I never really liked him, until now.
immortalwizardpirateelf-fan chapter 8 . 9/16/2005
Very very interesting little crossover. I like the way how you set it up that the Center wiped Miss Parker's memories and replaced them with Lydia's...my question is why? Did Mr. Parker have a sudden feeling of guilt and when the real Lydia died took the opportunity to let Miss Parker have a real life? Or was it all for an experiment?
Sango2 chapter 8 . 2/5/2005
Good story. ;)
pretender fan chapter 8 . 2/3/2005
finally, she's free! lollz

i luved that story, especially sam's role in it!

hopefully, we'll see one of ur next stories soon! lollz
Working Girl chapter 7 . 2/3/2005
Your not really you, but your dead twin sister, who is dead? OK...Im blowing out a brain cell (and I don't have many to spare) having to think this one over!LOL

Great story, and lets hope that Lydia won't forget the feelings she has for Jarod when and IF she does turn back into Miss Parker! Maybe it's better if Lydia stays Lydia, and Parker remains dead. That way all the pain she went through as a young girl will be forgotten and she can start over new with Jarod.

Love this story, and post more SOON!
Brandy chapter 7 . 8/25/2004
You updated! This was a great chapter! I knew that lydia was actually parker and that the centre screwed with her memory. That was perfect! Great twist! I can't wait to see what happens when Parker gets her memory back and I hope that she remembers her feelings for J. This story keeps getting better and better! Please update soon! Lydia/Parker was so sweet and cute with J in this chapter as well, worried that he won't love her...aw...More more more!
Ares' Warrior Babe chapter 7 . 8/24/2004
Great chapter. Can't wait to fing out if Lydia is Parker. Update ASAP! please
Joy chapter 6 . 7/31/2004
How close. I'm terrible at waiting during cliffhangers. But, you are doing a good job. I'm glad Jarod decided to stay another night. I was wondering was he ever going to show her at least one DSA. Thanks, and happy writings.
HERTZ chapter 6 . 7/31/2004
I LIKE YOUR STORY IS GOOD I'D LIKE TO KNOW WHAT HAPPENS LATER ON UNDATE SOON I'LL BE CHECKING IN TO SEE YOUR PROGRESS AGAIN REALLY GOOD STORY
morgan chapter 6 . 7/30/2004
up date son plz.

im waiting to the next chapter ;)
Brandy chapter 6 . 7/29/2004
*Must hurt you* How can you leave us there! I definitely gasped at the end? Questions are everywhere in my mind? Did Parker loose her memory and think that she is lydia? Did the centre re-educate her/Miss Parker and kicked her out of the centre? Anything close? Am, I warm or cold? Please update soon! This is a great story and I can't wait for the next update! )
Ares' Warrior Babe chapter 6 . 7/29/2004
I'm almost off the deep end. Find Parker soon. I have a question for you, Do you think Parker would get jelaous of Jarod and Lydia being together...as friends?
Fireness chapter 6 . 7/29/2004
Hurry hurry hurry!
Brandy chapter 5 . 7/13/2004
I just finished reading this whole story and I'm liking it alot. I was devestated at first when I thought that MP was dead. So did the centre wipe away her memory and she thinks that she's Lydia when she's really Parker? I'm totally intrigued and greg was an ass, I'm glad that J got her away. Please write more soon.