Reviews for And the flame still burns…
please update I really like it
Guest chapter 2 . 7/27/2012
This is one of the best Andromeda fanfics I've ever read. Congrats to the author for an interesting mix of persona and ideas from the original, yet mixed into a story that intigues me to read what follows. Now... if you'd be kind of enough to keep writing what comes next ;-))

PS: no need to buy all of those DVDs, what with all the internet live streaming stuff these days ?
ShadowCub chapter 2 . 4/4/2011
I hated this show, just Dylan running around with the scum of the universe, telling people what to do, much like Hercules who was as hypocritical as ever.
Kaylen Cooper chapter 2 . 12/15/2009
It was a shame that this was never continued. There are never enough AU stories around, I think. Oh well!

If you ever do, I'll be keeping an eye out. :)
JovianJeff chapter 2 . 9/16/2008
This is a great AU universe of Andromeda. I see its been a few years, but I do hope one day you will come back and do more here. Everyone was so much how I remember them in seasons one and two fitting perfectly in this AU. Magnificient work and thank you for sharing these two chapters.
JovianJeff chapter 1 . 9/16/2008
That was an awesome view of an AU Andromeda universe. I love what this chapter did and see where everyone came from. Still fitting in where they were in canon but coming from a different direction. I look forward to Tyr and his ship. Thank you for writing and sharing this!
Jay-Nine chapter 2 . 8/20/2007
Great stuff! Any chance of another chapter any time soon? :)
WBH21C chapter 2 . 8/12/2005
Very cool!
Azzandra chapter 2 . 7/25/2005
Now THIS is something I'd like to see updated.

And really, you're right. The first and second seasons are the good ones. I get to watch early 'Drom on AXN five days a week and I gotta say... After Rev leaves, it's not quite the same (seriously! A Wayist Magog! You can't beat that!).

I also get to watch season five, which I've mentally dubbed "The Seefra Fiasco" (point out one episode that makes sense and you'll get a cookie).

Anyway, even if this isn't likely to ever get updated, I'm still gonna pester you about it.
B.L.A. the Mouse chapter 2 . 6/6/2005
Well, I didn't expect you to add more to this... Still, it seems to be shaping up quite well, especially for an AU. And, yeah... I started mourning Drom after the end of the third season.
ACDC chapter 2 . 6/3/2005
great story write more soon.
Kate Bentley chapter 1 . 6/14/2004
Wow...I'm speechless. This was an amazing story. I love your style of writing - it's very sophisticated and it doesn't insult the intelligence of whoever's reading it by altering short sentences with run-ons. Instead, everything seemed to flow very nicely.

I loved the idea of having Telemachus be in charge of fishing the Andromeda out of the black hole. And it was a clever twist to make Beka a former High Guard officer - I could just picture her trying it and then deciding she'd rather smuggle goods on a beat-up cargo ship! But really, the plot was great. I would be very interested in reading more of this story. For example, what happens to the crew when they get to Tarn-Vedra? I know that in the actual Andromeda series, Tarn-Vedra sealed itself off, but obviously in your story it didn't, so this would be a perfect opportunity to go into detail on what the planet is actually like. It would also be a good opportunity to develop the relationships of the new crew as they wander around the universe, because since this is AU you can really do anything you want with them. (I'm picturing something crazy like a petty jealous enmity between Beka and Trance because they're both madly in love with Rhade, or that Harper has a secret past life full of crime.) I'll be very interested in seeing what you do!

Please keep writing!

Cheers,

Kat
MidnightElf chapter 1 . 6/6/2004
Oh, please tell me you'll write more of this AU. I just love the fact that you had Telemachus as part of the crew right off the bat instead of Tyr Anasleazy (coined from another Andromeda Rhade-ful fic). Your characters come off as true to canon and your writing is wonderful. Ahh... What can I say: "Please sir may I have some more?" (If possible. please do not forget the angst :) )
flame of tyr chapter 1 . 5/28/2004
Interesting AU! It took two reads to get it all in perspective but I think it has merit! Too bad you let us wanting MUCH MORE at the end. Maybe you might have to do another chapter or another story following on to this one...huh?...please?...

Thanks - flame