Reviews for House Call
Alex Prosper chapter 1 . 8/31/2009
I'm not much for crossovers but this was impressively done. Hellboy is kind of like Dante so it would be interesting to see a spat between them, lol. And John/Dante is odd but very interesting and believably written here. It surprises one what a talented fan can do.

I agree with the other reviewers, you should do a little more on this idea. I see that's this was in 2004 and there's nothing else like it on your profile but I hope to see at little more one day. I am a bit disappointed with the ending; it left a lot wanting considering there's no point to it. It's just Dante intimidating John but that was a delight to read in itself so see this idea furthered would be a great figgen joy. Please consider it.
kyothefallenkit chapter 1 . 11/7/2008
hm? Interesting X3
sybrant chapter 1 . 7/31/2008
Please say you plan to write more in this verse! *begs and offers cookies*
alydhe chapter 1 . 11/4/2006
Lol, I liked this. Dante was so domineering and...well...seme! Poor John doesn't know what he's in for. _ I hope you write more in this verse.
epalladino chapter 1 . 8/26/2006
Don't know a thing about the game, but I really liked this. Fun. Thanks, Beth Palladino
oddstick chapter 1 . 8/6/2006
I found this through K or BlueBells in their 1sentence DMC/HB fic.

Very interesting! Is there any chance at a continuation or similar work?
Laryna6 chapter 1 . 1/30/2006
This has been on my favorites list for months, and I just looked and discovered I hadn't reviewed.

I like interesting crossovers, and this is one. I'd really be interested in seeing more of this world, or is this all you're interested in doing? In any case, it's a very intriguing peice.
soph chapter 1 . 1/27/2005
this is a great start, will u b doing more? i think it could make a great story!
sophbabe chapter 1 . 11/9/2004
i like, MORE!
Kinari chapter 1 . 9/4/2004
Is this a one-shot, or is there gonna be more than one chapter? ;_; I've been waiting for four months now~... . Please update, no da!

Drakon Samael chapter 1 . 8/24/2004
Cool hellboy crossover, continue soon please
Transplanted Victorian chapter 1 . 6/22/2004
I really liked this story. I found it to be quite interesting. It would be very interesting to have some of the history that was hinted at.
Ramaon chapter 1 . 5/30/2004
aw I absolutely loved this chapter.

I'm waiting for more!
Le'Poyo chapter 1 . 5/28/2004
*Snickers* Dante's a trip, I like the way you kept his character in check for this first installment. Although I thought Hellboy (the actual movie) was very distasteful I do like this crossover idea, and as of yet it seems to blend in perfectly. _ Please continue.
Lucifer Hisaki chapter 1 . 5/28/2004
I like and want to see more!