Reviews for When Phoenix's Cry
sambayar chapter 8 . 2/28
great..I read Magic Charm too..both r beautiful..I know it's been a long time but pls continue..it's really interesting.
love chapter 8 . 11/27/2012
Please update!
hurry up and write already chapter 8 . 5/13/2012
hurry up and write already! This is an amazing book and i want to read sooner than 2 months!
Loyal Hufflepuff Anne chapter 4 . 12/20/2009
great story
12345 chapter 2 . 12/6/2009
I luv it as much as Magic Charm! I didn't know u had a sequel 4 it. I only know when I went to ur . Especially the Lily and James part! f u r gonna continue wat happened after they sent Sirius the letter bout Lily and James goin 2 a holiday and askin him to b well dressed when he meets them. I think it's their wedding, doncha think? Pls update sooner!
misswhiting chapter 7 . 8/3/2009
GREAT STORY... PLEASE POST AS SOON AS POSSIBLE D
paddynprongsie chapter 8 . 2/15/2009
hey... u plannin to update when phoenix cry ? its a real nice story...
Caper Girl chapter 8 . 4/2/2008
I've read "Magic Charm" a couple of times and I love it! I never realized there was a follow up until today! You have done a really amazing job with both stories. I'm really enjoying "When Phoenix's Cry" and I hope you will continue with it. I'll watch for an update!
scorching golden eyes chapter 8 . 3/17/2008
i luv ur story n i soo can't wait 4 lily n james' wedding!
lilyevans-luvs-jamespotter chapter 8 . 12/30/2007
update soon! i want to read about the wedding

lily and james are perfect together. i like remus and hestia too.
TMSC chapter 8 . 11/6/2007
great cap!
Padfoot is Awesome chapter 8 . 10/21/2007
this is really great !

!
Thorn Wilde chapter 8 . 9/23/2007
great story! i hope you update soon!

Thorn x
Kastiga chapter 8 . 8/11/2007
awsome as usual. I've just read it all over - it's been too long since last time you updated it.

you're awsome.
mockingbird22 chapter 8 . 8/10/2007
sirius/amelia? sirius/hestia? come on! he needs a proper girlfriend! update soon! :D