Reviews for The Family Woman
Joel-Gomes chapter 45 . 11/28/2013
It took me a while to get into full story-mode. The need of having to introduce a whole "new" universe with all the similarities and differences with the old one took a while, but it was worth the wait. Once the plot was set in motion, it was quite the exciting ride, with plenty of suspenseful twists and intense moments. It nearly felt like riding a rollercoaster - one that stops right before the finish line. Got that, leochick? The person who is typing this is interested in reading the rest of your story. And he, I mean me, is not alone.
Leonie1988 chapter 45 . 9/14/2013
Really great story! I read it in one swing! Took a few hours...
Anna chapter 45 . 8/24/2009
This story is fantastic! I love it! Please continue it!
ILoveTea chapter 2 . 3/20/2009
I like this. Please continue.
Doranwen chapter 45 . 9/28/2008
Do you plan on finishing this? I'd love to read the rest of the story. Please let me know!
Nancy chapter 45 . 6/26/2006
It has been quite a while, yet I and many others await your updating. This is a fabulous story - very true to the characters and their development - and we want to read it to its thorough completion. Please write for us. Thank you!
DeepBlueQL chapter 45 . 5/17/2006
Oh. My. God.

This is the most amazing story ever.

Please continue it!

You manage to make all the character's so sympathetic. I absolutely love the children.

Please let Lyle/Bobby be good...
AEM1 chapter 44 . 3/25/2006
Ha wow guess what, I'm an idiot and forgot to put this on Story Alert...forgot to check it off, so here goes...Love this story :-D
AEM1 chapter 45 . 3/25/2006
Wow...sorry I haven't reviewed in a while, I lost this story but I'm so glad I found it again. I'm so glad Sarah finally got some sense knocked into her about Brad. i like her and Eli...Eli's just funny, and it's so obvious he likes her. And I like how Parker and Jarod are back together. They're so cute together. This story is so incredible, it's hard to figure out who's on whose side, just like the show. Keep it up! Can't wait for more! And I'm putting this on Story Alert, so I won't lose it again hehe
Sandra chapter 1 . 2/20/2006
I really liked your story so please dont wait to long with the next chapter :-)

a german pretenderfan
mariel4000 chapter 45 . 12/31/2005
Ou! It's Lyle! Lyle's evil! EVIL! *nods*
Ami4 chapter 45 . 12/30/2005
Wow soo good haven't been on here forever...but I'm glad another chapter was up when i did
Catherine chapter 1 . 12/19/2005
This story is really wonderful and one of the best i've read...There is only a little problem...you take too long to post new chapters...If you do it quicker it would be heaven...Kisses
Nancy chapter 45 . 12/19/2005
Leochick, we are missing you and your story! The Family Woman is so exciting, and I hope that you are able to continue it soon for us! Hope that all is well with you. Post when you can - I look forward to the next installment.
genuine-Soul chapter 1 . 11/8/2005
Gosh this story is one of the best i ever read and belive me I read many of them.

I hope you're gonna post more of it. Can't wait till you do.