Reviews for All's Well that Ends Well
Mrs.Morpheus chapter 8 . 9/4
Honestly the midwifes attitude turns me off completely. As someone's who's younger sister just gave birth and who's watched her mother deal with multiple births that's not how you treat new parents/mothers especially in the post partum stage and at such a young age. Whether or not she agrees with him giving Cassiopeia to an orphanage or not she was far too harsh. Especially when he points out that he has no way to sustain himself and she most likely knows he snuck out to give birth with the only other option being having the baby killed. She also doesn't know his family life. We as the readers may know it but she is not aware of whether or not he is close with his father which would make it all the more upsetting.
Girlknight1717 chapter 12 . 3/5
Let me starts out by saying that Heather is awesome. The story's amazing and I do hope Draco will suck it up and stop moping about.
Hancock23 chapter 3 . 1/31
I am so disgusted I can barely form words to express my distate for Draco. Merlin knows that I dislike kids and pregnancy, but his attitude is soo atrocious it nauseates me.
atlantis51 chapter 52 . 4/4/2016
Very strange ending! But a good story all the same!
atlantis51 chapter 51 . 4/4/2016
OMG, I just LOVE Narcissa!
atlantis51 chapter 18 . 4/4/2016
Fucking AWESOME!
natsuki23 chapter 52 . 2/16/2014
Oh my god! I can't believe that Peeves was the one who gave them the potion. Well, it is true that all's well that ends well. I love this story!
nyla51 chapter 52 . 1/28/2014
hmmm funny but I really hope they'll thank peeves when their finished with their little... chat?
Ice chapter 39 . 7/30/2013
It's Maori...mot moari. Beta please.
Mashkai30 chapter 52 . 2/21/2013
Wonderful story! Thanks for sharing!
Lori94 chapter 52 . 12/8/2012
LOL! Peeves got them together! LOL! Too cute! The whole story was just FAB!
Mila Pink chapter 52 . 10/27/2012
I loved the story.
Cassie is too soft, and very powerful.
I laughed a lot in the last few chapters. Narcisa surprised!
kisses
Draco mudiliar chapter 52 . 5/22/2012
when I saw 52 ch i thought it was too long for a simple plot but as I started reading I enjoyed it so much that I could'nt leave the net untill I reached the end.

truly wonderful story I really liked the way u wrote abt Draco's life in NZ.
kmn17 chapter 29 . 2/1/2012
Great story but why is this Natalie girl sneaking into other people's bedrooms and spying on them? Isn't that a bit creepy 0_0
Alarik chapter 52 . 1/15/2012
Its good story, long and more complex than others. I loved muggle Draco. Its only sad there isnt a sequel or slightly different end. But still good read.