Reviews for All's Well that Ends Well
Girlknight1717 chapter 12 . 3/5
Let me starts out by saying that Heather is awesome. The story's amazing and I do hope Draco will suck it up and stop moping about.
Hancock23 chapter 3 . 1/31
I am so disgusted I can barely form words to express my distate for Draco. Merlin knows that I dislike kids and pregnancy, but his attitude is soo atrocious it nauseates me.
atlantis51 chapter 52 . 4/4/2016
Very strange ending! But a good story all the same!
atlantis51 chapter 51 . 4/4/2016
OMG, I just LOVE Narcissa!
atlantis51 chapter 18 . 4/4/2016
Fucking AWESOME!
natsuki23 chapter 52 . 2/16/2014
Oh my god! I can't believe that Peeves was the one who gave them the potion. Well, it is true that all's well that ends well. I love this story!
nyla51 chapter 52 . 1/28/2014
hmmm funny but I really hope they'll thank peeves when their finished with their little... chat?
Ice chapter 39 . 7/30/2013
It's Maori...mot moari. Beta please.
Mashkai30 chapter 52 . 2/21/2013
Wonderful story! Thanks for sharing!
Lori94 chapter 52 . 12/8/2012
LOL! Peeves got them together! LOL! Too cute! The whole story was just FAB!
Mila Pink chapter 52 . 10/27/2012
I loved the story.
Cassie is too soft, and very powerful.
I laughed a lot in the last few chapters. Narcisa surprised!
kisses
Draco mudiliar chapter 52 . 5/22/2012
when I saw 52 ch i thought it was too long for a simple plot but as I started reading I enjoyed it so much that I could'nt leave the net untill I reached the end.

truly wonderful story I really liked the way u wrote abt Draco's life in NZ.
kmn17 chapter 29 . 2/1/2012
Great story but why is this Natalie girl sneaking into other people's bedrooms and spying on them? Isn't that a bit creepy 0_0
Alarik chapter 52 . 1/15/2012
Its good story, long and more complex than others. I loved muggle Draco. Its only sad there isnt a sequel or slightly different end. But still good read.
VadMustang chapter 52 . 10/29/2010
wow i really loved this story! it was perfect! thought i still dont understand what a Nothing is or how that works. but apart from that i really loved it!