Reviews for Red Alliance
Benja chapter 9 . 4/4/2010
Once again.. me back.

So yeah... just to tell you that Tenpou indeed did sit on a chair... Once I guess.

During that time when he told Kenren that he had once let his man get killed.
Benja chapter 19 . 3/12/2010
Ahh...

And so it ends like that?

T_T

wish u would continue writing!
Benja chapter 1 . 3/12/2010
Gosh!

This is a really wonderful story.

I really love it.

Js finished reading the first half...

I'll comment more later on..

But it seems that u won't be continue writing this right?

Observing from the updated date..
dragongirl5k5 chapter 19 . 8/27/2009
I noticed this story is not complete, and you haven't updated in quite a while.

I for one adored Saiyuki Gaiden, (it even brought me to tears)and your story gives an interesting perspective of it.

I luv this story and would be very happy if you one day decided to continue it.
Takada Saiko chapter 5 . 4/6/2009
I love tenpou's eyes. thank you for the flashback.

Takada Saiko chapter 4 . 4/6/2009
I love the 'ten-chan' scenerio. That was brilliant. Their friendship has a nice ring to it, not the typical, everyday tenpou and kenren fanfiction out there.

Takada Saiko chapter 3 . 4/6/2009
"flabbergasted"... have my vote for a lovely story thus far, my dear. I've really enjoyed this. I was planning on waiting until the end to review, but I decided that it should be done earlier too. I really am enjoying this.

Your English is not bad, so don't worry. Honestly, the only reason that I even thought about it not being your first langauge is the fact that you use instead of " ". I'm taking French at my university, so I remembered that . Maybe I am learning something after all. That's a good sign!

I look forward to continuing to read your work.

Naitachal666 chapter 9 . 10/1/2007
A very nice story, so far as I have been able to read. I intend on finishing this tomorrow when I find time. A better review then, I surmise. But still, I find this to be a very good ans suprisingly deep story. And I absolutely love your Kenren so far. He's so loveable.

~Nait
Attiqah Gensui chapter 19 . 6/16/2007
Seagull!

You are ALiVE!

Seriously! *Huggs*

Thanks for updating RA! I thought you had given up on it or something. I was so surprised to see it in my email.

What's gonna happen? I wanna know!

~Tiqa
Sanada chapter 19 . 6/9/2007
Actually a Charnel House is a tomb or tomblike building for housing the dead. So your dictionary did a fine job. And a flower would seem out of place there, but I like the battlefield reference better. Nice job.

Someone here was casually reading over my shoulder and read the word wrong and after that we couldn't get past it, so I sent it your way _
Sanada chapter 18 . 10/22/2006
Sorry it took me so long to read and review this. But in a way I am glad I waited, it gave me a chance to forget how much I loved the way you wove this chapter, so that I could love it anew. I think you did an excellent job showing everyone’s point of view in a very creative fashion. It turned out really well.
Attiqah Gensui chapter 18 . 10/7/2006
Oh my god... Honmyo-san... Your writing has suddenly has me enthralled and in awe...
Hellsfirescythe chapter 18 . 9/23/2006
Ah...I'm so glad you have updated. Just as long as you did so that is fine Late has no meaning...unless it's a year late then I'd have to re-read the whole fic again for the chapter to make sense. heh.

The style this time was really interesting. Tenpou, Kanzeon, and Shien. (does a little dance for Shien's because...it's Shien! He needs more love). I like how you connected some things with future events and the conditional tense used here. Interesting interesting.

Goujun...I really wonder what meetings are usually like for the four dragon kings.
MikaSamu chapter 18 . 9/17/2006
Wow! Just catching up, and the change in style in this chapter only heightens the emotions and the reverberations of historical and personal consequence. Wonderful story, moving chapter.
Zan chapter 18 . 9/17/2006
The BEST BIRTHDAY Present Ever!... Merci Mon Amie.

Children are using baloons as light saber now...it is Darth Darian vs. Jedi Shahrazad. _

*runs off to read chapter*