Reviews for Malfunction
Elise chapter 5 . 1/18/2013
Very interesting, very cool, very good. I hope you'll continue this someday- it's a great story I really enjoyed reading. :)
Rori Potter chapter 5 . 8/18/2011
Interesting. Update soon.
ominix chapter 5 . 1/9/2007
an entertaining read. well done! keep up the good work and I ask for regular updates!
Shadow chapter 5 . 11/12/2005
I see that soon or later people whether they willing or not will know the difference between this harry and the other harry soon enought. That is if they do decide to get to know him or not.
RC Tanoshii chapter 5 . 8/27/2005
I really love this story. It is brilliant. I will check out your C2...wish you luck and speediness. Toodle Dee!
Eternal Cosmos chapter 5 . 6/6/2005
Amazing story! Do update soon!

Eternal Cosmos _
Silver-Entrantress-Elf chapter 5 . 3/17/2005
I love this! Pleas eupdate soon!
Lil Miss Potter chapter 5 . 1/3/2005
he he, i really liked that. it was diffrenet from other harry goes to au stories. the au harry was alive and ours was a slytherin. cant wait for more.

yippe!

katexx
Illucia chapter 5 . 12/13/2004
I think this is great! Hopefully you update soon again and more of the plot is revealed.
Night-Owl123 chapter 5 . 12/8/2004
update soon! _
laurenrenae chapter 5 . 12/8/2004
Good job so far! I hope you update soon!

-Lauren
keira chapter 5 . 11/29/2004
any new chapters soon?
E.A.V chapter 1 . 11/16/2004
St. Mango's? m...yum...I really like mangos, and your story's okay too...that was supposed to be a pathetic attempt at humor...please ignore me...i'll just go bang my head in the corner over there...
Cataclysmic chapter 4 . 10/27/2004
grr I don't know why won't show up emails, but anyways, my email is eventingchic hotmail . com , without the spaces, hopefully this will actually work this time. Anyway, hope to hear from you soon, or :) to see the next update put up!
Archer2 chapter 5 . 10/24/2004
I must say you have a wonderful idea for this story. I read it once before, when it was new, and then went searching for it to put it on my favorites list just under an hour ago.

Anyway, for an AU this is the first one that I read that there are two Harry's. Normally one is dead or never born, ect.

Keep up the good work. I look forward to more from you.