Reviews for Gashes of Redemption
Allison chapter 12 . 12/31/2011
This fic is great! I wish it was finished!
Allison chapter 12 . 12/31/2011
This fic is great! I wish it was finished!
Death-Muncher chapter 12 . 6/14/2011
Love this story :) Hope you continue it :)
TearfullPixie chapter 2 . 12/18/2010
awesome
J.L. Hastings chapter 12 . 1/26/2009
It's been two whole years since you updated, almost three! Dontcha think you should update? Cuz I sure do! Please, revive this story! I beg of you! :P
Birdgirl204 chapter 12 . 10/23/2008
God, poor Sirius . . . why's he have to got home? I'm going to take a guess and say that this was a massive cliffie for the majority of your high school years and some college? Will if ever get updated?
maidenraikaa chapter 1 . 4/15/2007
uwaahh! i relly love this fic! can't wait for the next chap! *w*
Angels-above chapter 12 . 3/4/2007
oh no you can't leave it there! this is a really good sad story, and I almsot think that it firs sirius's charcter..so sad. I think I may have avague idea what sirius dad does to him but...

well please update soon!thanks!
crescomellonnin chapter 12 . 6/23/2006
Please update soon you can't just leave it like that. Please Please update soon. It's so good.
EsScaper chapter 1 . 5/8/2006
I just wanted to let you know that there are still people out here reading this wonderful piece of work and waiting anxiously for an update! It has been over three months! I desperately hope that you haven't abandoned it. I know that you tend to have long gaps between your updates, so I'll remain hopeful. I couldn't resist giving you a bit of a nudge since I was reading this once again.

Love your work!

Esc.
Slasharific chapter 12 . 2/17/2006
You need to hurry up and write more! I absolutely love this story! It is as though I can't stop reading it. Anyway, just hurry up and write more!
hippogriffluvr chapter 12 . 2/11/2006
hey

i just stumbled upon your story and i'm glad that i did, because i really like it! good job!
lollenk chapter 12 . 2/8/2006
I love it, I love it! Please update soon! Very exciting! xx
The Miss Marauders chapter 12 . 2/4/2006
Eek, noo! Will they see each other again? Please? You didn't take him away permanently, right?

x Cazzy x
The Miss Marauders chapter 11 . 2/4/2006
Oh how scary! Love the first bit though. Great reaction...

x Cazzy x