Reviews for Child of Mine
Saving People Slaying Things chapter 18 . 8/17/2013
Loved it! (even though it was my third time reading this haha)
Saving People Slaying Things chapter 19 . 4/6/2013
Ahhh feels :') So amazing! I absolutely loved it!
commando666 chapter 19 . 2/16/2011
Cute but a little rushed on buffy's pregnancys
Living2Love chapter 1 . 9/20/2005
I'm not a Spuffy fan. Kill me. But- I read this story, the mother's bf story, and the buffy, xander, anorexia story. My sister was anorexic for a time so it touched me deeply. I wish she had had someone like Spike in her life (i feel like a Dawn...). You are the first and only Spuffy author I have ever loved. I like how you skip over Angel.
xmadbrilliant chapter 19 . 1/15/2005
i just read this story today. I loved it from start to finish. You are a really amazing writer. I hope to see a sequel.
spikes-slayer29590 chapter 19 . 12/27/2004
OMG...that was an incredible story, i loved every bit of it and i think a sequal would be awesome...maybe set some time in the future or something, anything would be good. Congratulations on writing this...it really was a beautiful story
sPIKEaNDmE chapter 19 . 10/17/2004
aw i think i am gonna cry. (tear sheds) oh wait i am already. (can't stop tears) that was a really great story. (leaves to get a bucket) i hope that there is a sequeal. keep on writing
colie chapter 19 . 10/11/2004
i just found your story and i read it all the way through in one day because it's so great! You're a very talented writer, i look forward to reading your other stories and i hope you write a sequel to this one :)
colie chapter 19 . 10/11/2004
Elizance chapter 19 . 9/13/2004
sequel.. please.. please.. pleasee...
Susan Pero chapter 19 . 8/17/2004
very very very good work i really loved it. u should make a sequal and hyave angel come back and be able to see anthony like just see him and have buffy and spike have another child also have buffys mom come and see her grandchildern. trust me these are good ideas and u have my complete support. so make the sequal, use my ideas if u can and still have my support.
zoe jenkins chapter 19 . 8/11/2004
i loved ur story a lot and would love u 2 do a sequel. u r a great writer. thanx 4 writing these great stories! dont listen 2 any1 saying that u need 2 change it bcoz its perfect
xIcexQueenX07x chapter 19 . 8/3/2004
do a sequel. please you got too... i like to see the kids become teenagers and fall in love.
amandaaaaaaa chapter 17 . 6/20/2004
This was the best story Ive read. I don't want it to end, i want it to keep going, lol, and i only get like that with stories that i really like. Your a great writer!
Lady Starlight so kiss my ass chapter 19 . 6/15/2004
I luv this story! I think I've read it twice already, lol. Good work!

Starlight:D