Reviews for The Rose and The Mask
OfRosesAndMasks1881 chapter 7 . 1/9
Man, I've looked for fics that go deeper into what Christine's lessons were like between her and Erik but the ones that really sort of did that, are modern stories, and I'm not a real big fan of those. I wish you maybe could do one of those! Or, maybe we could get together and write a story that had that in it?
Hey, I just wanted to point out that the legend of the lady in blue is really not in the time of the phantom of the opera, rather it's set in the 20's and it's called the legend of the lady in blue. I don't know if you already knew this, but just changed it around for the sake of your story, but just wanted to point this out to you just the same. And also, the song No One Is Ever Alone, I think is from the musical Into the Woods and has different words. Again, I don't know if you changed this around as well but just the same, thought I'd just point this thing out too.
And, I don't think that the legend of the lady in blue is a song. But, that's what stories are for, right?
Heart of books chapter 43 . 2/4/2013
No Erik the past is only a thing in your mine . (T T) .
Heart of books chapter 26 . 2/3/2013
NO NO NONO Christine BIG NONO .
JediMasterAnya chapter 52 . 11/22/2009
Beautifully written. I always believed that Erik and Christine should have ended up together. I'm glad you've given that to them.
IreneSharda chapter 52 . 2/8/2008
Well, that was an intresting rendition, I thought you spent a little too much time on Christine and Raoul and not enough on Erik and Christine, but the ending was sweet.
Roses All Over chapter 52 . 7/11/2006
Awesomeness!
Mizamour chapter 1 . 9/2/2005
Oh, this is great! Awesome! I love your characterization of Meg! :D
Sarahlou2485 chapter 11 . 7/31/2005
Excellent, going on my favorites list.
adarabelle chapter 52 . 7/22/2005
It was so romantic I loved it so much. You're a truly great writer
deafield chapter 52 . 7/21/2005
*whistles* BRAVO!BRAVO!BRAVISSIMO! buautiful story.*sighs* you have made my day...

geckogirl
Quiet2885 chapter 52 . 7/17/2005
Lovely story! I've been reading so many of the new and more movie influenced fics, that this one was a breath of fresh air. Your characterizations were perfect throughout. I especially loved your Erik. I liked how you didn't make the E/C relationship based on lust as so many recent ones do, but rather on the love of music and the simple need to be loved and wanted by another human being. Wonderful writing! I shall look for future stories by you!
Soul Ransome chapter 52 . 6/20/2005
Wow. I just read through all 52 chapters, and I loved it! *melts*

*goes of to read your other stories*

Yeah. I found you through DeviantArt...
Lexy chapter 24 . 5/26/2005
Again I love this story, you write well.

One little technical error you have it in his mothers age. You say she got pregnant at 17 and died at 22. This means at max Erik was 5 when she died but in his dream he is 7. Just thought you would like to know.
Lexy chapter 19 . 5/26/2005
I have one little thing to say about this chapter... you say she is still in her nightgown but when she gets out of the boat you say she does it "in heavy skirts and petticoats" Just thought you would want to know about that.

Other than that I love your story. The book is one of my favorites ever.