Reviews for The reason
jingran chapter 1 . 1/3/2007
Although I liked your plot idea. I think it would be good to keep the characters in character.

Hermoine is a bright girl and I really doubt that she would stay clueless after the first letter. Knowing Hermoine (the bookworm), she would do everything possible to find out her Secret Admirer.

Draco, is cold. It would've been really stupid of him to put his initials, as he's the only boy in Hogwarts allowed at the dance with the initials DM. And he's not emotional. Draco was very out of character when he sang the song, VERY emotional. And, in the garden, he made no snide comment or rude remark. Draco is NOT sweet.

If you want to make this story better, you can develop the characters better. Who says one-shots has to be short? When you keep Hermoine and Draco in character, it will help the story move more smoothly and add to the realistic appeal of your story. A good example of keep-in-character is Run To You by Lady Delphinea. You can see how she keeps her characters in character. It is a DM/HG fic.

But overall, I liked the plot and the lack of spelling & grammatical errors in your story. Keep on writing!
X2 Aeon Darkness IX chapter 1 . 7/31/2005
aww its so adorable! i really like it.
taylor allie chapter 1 . 12/9/2004
Aww! So sweet! You really have a talent for writing D/Hr fics! *huggles fic* So so sweet! *adds to favourites*

~Miya
Meleny Starr chapter 1 . 7/31/2004
O... I want this one to keep going! I never thought I would like a fanfic with Hermione with Malfoy but I do! Please forget that you said its a one-shot and make it longer!

Ohright... I'm not dead I am alive! I haven't vanished off the face of the earth and I'm reviewing again!

Anyways I really like this, and I hope something makes you decide to make it longer ;;

-Mel S.

[Hey if you got some time later could you read my new story, I think its a story you might like nn;;]
BlazingFire79564 chapter 1 . 7/4/2004
SO CUTE! THIS IS REALLY GOOD!

SUGAR AND SPICE,

FAITH

PS. ADDS AUTHOR TO FAVORITE AUTHORS LIST
MaDZeReLLi chapter 1 . 6/2/2004
Hey thanx for your wonderful review, oh and yes i really loved this its gorgeous. LOVE HOOBASTANK
Serpensortia Sweetie chapter 1 . 5/31/2004
Aw! I really liked this. I wish I had a ball-gown like hermione! ( And Hoobastank is my Fav.! Great job writing )

*Jenna*
hpme chapter 1 . 5/29/2004
It's okay. I've cn worse, and I've cn better. There were a TON of typos and such, but the plot was good. Perhaps you should consider a beta-reader. Well, that's all.

hp4me
913paradox chapter 1 . 5/28/2004
i like it... it's romantic... and I LOVE HOOBASTANK! they're not as great as Linkin Park but i still love them _v
softballsweeti11 chapter 1 . 5/28/2004