Reviews for Intoxication
Kitsune1818 chapter 19 . 3/28/2012
The biginig was a little rouge, but this was improving each chapter. This is a very serious fic, not much of this can be found in BB section, its like that TV series I like so much, its like one (or a lot) chapter of Law and Order. But I can agree with other reviewers, it needs an epiloge.

A really good job.
ice cold wolf chapter 19 . 7/16/2010
That was a really cool story!
radiopop chapter 1 . 9/25/2009
I read this once before I had an account...

it was simply amazing.

this somehow popped into my head the other day (out of the countless other fanfics that I've read)

and I knew I had to come back and find it

I'm reviewing this after two hours of searching

thanks for this beautiful story.
Chains-of-freedom chapter 7 . 9/14/2008
Okay,so this really brought tears to my eyes,what with listening to Ave Maria while reading...

Very beautiful chapter! I mean,this feels so real andit's so captivating!

Keep writing,as you know you have people who read this and appreciate your workand feel moved by this...

Your,

Chains-of-freedom
hellzboy chapter 19 . 9/1/2008
EPILOGUE! I want to know how Rei is now that that's over! so many questions to be answered by just an epilogue! and it's the last chapter surely you won't end it there right?... come on! please! -puppy dog's eyes- This was awesome by the way! I liked the plot to the very last detail it was cool reading it.. XD
pleiadeswolfe chapter 19 . 3/10/2008
I finally finished reading. I'm glad that he is finally gone and that Rei is okay.
Chibi Bishi chapter 19 . 11/28/2007
AHH thats so good! i woulda like to see an epilogue but if u dont write one its ok]
Chibi Bishi chapter 15 . 11/28/2007
AH! omg i wanna cry! thats so sad[
Chibi Bishi chapter 12 . 11/28/2007
i love all ur allusions to classic art and literature! it sure makes this a lot more interesting! i love this story! and ur writing! i may just have to add you on my profile of fav authors]
Chibi Bishi chapter 5 . 11/27/2007
AH! i wouldnt exactly call this "Cute" like i do most fics i read but this certainly is interesting! i love it! angst!]

wow i feel bad for al the guys, especially rei! but i love how realistic their emotions are! very wellwritten
Chibi Bishi chapter 2 . 11/27/2007
oh! im really likeing this so far! the plot is interesting and original. the whole kai/rei thing is gradual and theres a creepy stalker in it! YES! haha i cant wait to read more. i love your writing style, it's very profound and mature. and i can spot little to none writing errors] lufles it!
PleiadesWolfe chapter 1 . 11/18/2007
I like the sound of this so far. I look forward to reading more. I think it shall be interesting.
Beywriter chapter 19 . 11/8/2007
hi, I have red this story twice...first time about two years ago, I lost the site where the link was to this story.

I just found the site again and re-read it.

It is the best Beyblade Fanfic I have ever red and I don't think I could do better.

It was the best spent 5 hours in a long time (thats how long it took to read) I couldn't stop

Beywriter

P.S.

Thankyou for writing a masterpeice...this would make a good movie
Shika.Tot chapter 19 . 10/20/2007
Amazing, It was a great read and so well written. Once I started I couldn't stop reading. Great job.
Lola-Tenshi chapter 19 . 8/22/2007
I'll start off by saying you are an excellent author! This has become one of my personal favorites. You're vocabulary and style of writing were amazing, you have no idea how many words I had to look up while reading this ; . The story ended a bit to abrupt for my liking, but it was still good. I would have loved it if you could have added an epilogue. That way readers could see how Rei got over the last attack C did to him. And to see where Rei and Kai's relationship went. Overall, I'd give you two thumbs up, (does that sound corny? )