Reviews for With Arms Wide Open
Nyuu-neechan chapter 24 . 7/9
I really love this story, just had to read it all over again! Hope you can update it someday and finish it, cause it deserves an end, and I really want to see the baby too!
Crooked Mind of 15 chapter 24 . 5/22
I was wonderwad ... are you going to continue this story? I would really like to read an ending for this exciting story.
lizyeh2000 chapter 24 . 1/18/2015
Love your story now following! . Pleae update soon!
AniMags chapter 24 . 2/6/2014
Korymenei chapter 24 . 1/9/2014
This is by far has become one of my favorite stories that I've ever read on here. It has so many different emotions in it, and I can't wait to see what happens in the upcoming chapters. I just hope that their able to lead a "normal" Akito-free life from now on, and they don't meet the same fate as Romeo and Juliet ,since that's what several call them. I look forward to your next update.
TheOtakuAlchemist chapter 20 . 12/23/2013
Forgive me for sounding corny, but this is the most moving fanfic I have ever read. I love it!
TheOtakuAlchemist chapter 12 . 12/23/2013
This is an Amazingーwith a Capitol aー story, but one thing is bothering me...isn't -kun an honorific used for guys? 'Cause that's what I learned...
ToriRoseBlue chapter 24 . 12/19/2013
Aww yay! Updated..! I thought you had give up or forgotten this story..! It was soooo cute and you need to update soon..! And thank god she said yes..!
Amber chapter 24 . 12/16/2013
Awesome chapter! I really love your story. You must continue no matter how long it takes for you to finish it.
furaburafan chapter 23 . 10/3/2013
wow this is really good keep writing
Guest chapter 1 . 10/2/2013
Chartreuse here. I want an update!
purple peace sign dolphin chapter 23 . 8/17/2013
why haven't you updated yet I've been waiting forever please write more I love this story.
hunterpunter3241 chapter 23 . 8/1/2013
OH MY GOD! I cant wait for the next chapter.. This story is amazing!
ToriRoseBlue chapter 23 . 7/15/2013
I got so excited when I I saw the story update! It was soo cute with the whole Romeo and Juliet thing:3 Yay he wants to propose! I cant wait for the next chapter, beautiful story!
Otaku Mom chapter 23 . 7/14/2013
Finally, a wedding. I am so looking forward to the next chapter.