Reviews for Yomi's Companion: the Sequel
mYtORnsaNDaLs chapter 1 . 3/24/2009
a better end! heheh... yay!
chrono-contract chapter 1 . 8/29/2008
AWSOME!
Malina Scarlette chapter 1 . 6/16/2006
I really liked this story! and yur other one! it's really great and has a cuddly feeling... i loved it. it's great that kurama and hiei found what they were longing for and that you showed hiei's sacrifice for love: ruling makai. maybe u should add another one so that kurama tries to make hiei understand that homosexuality is not openly excepted in the ningenkai. hiei would probably sturggle to understand it and it would be cute. it would also make hiei frustrated.

Anyway i loved the story and i wouldn't be able to make the story i just discribed to you because it is taking your idea(s) and that;s wrong, unless i have permission. but that's ok.

Please read my stories. I have 4. 2 Yu Yu Hakusho and 2 Inuyasha. But my Kurama suicidal's the best. it's a love story mixed with Kurama's depression in the beginning and later on a lusting/loving action with Youko, Shuichi, and Hiei. (it's NOT a threesome, jsut to make it clear). Just love.

and im trying to make the Instinct one, but i haven't had time, ive been in a lot of trouble lately and am just now able to go onto the computer with out being watched constantly again.

So anywayh ave fun and keep p the good work!
Count Napula chapter 1 . 12/17/2005
Impressive work. You really have their relationship down to an art form. That was so sweet, I adored this story. I'm so happy that they made up!
Morbid-Obsession chapter 1 . 11/12/2005
aw a happy ending!im so glad they are together!i loved it!_
KuramasGirl3691 chapter 1 . 10/27/2005
_ great story.i loved it! _
Chishio Ame chapter 1 . 3/22/2005
well i liked it if that would help any
etonikto chapter 1 . 1/6/2005
This was so great. I loved it! And stupid reviewers who don't like this. Anyways, this was great Please keep up the great work! Bye bye now!
Reonari's crazed friend J chapter 1 . 12/31/2004
You are so right about reviewers. My first (and so far ONLY) story was taken off after 5 days because someone reviewed me to say my grammer sucked. At the time, I had 2 reviewers who loved my story, and 4 who thought I was the epitomy of evil on earth and wanted me to know that they thought that. You story rocks though, so don't let the baka ningens get you down!
sniffly doll of great beyond chapter 1 . 10/8/2004
*sniff* I read both stories and that was really cool - sometimes I wanted to cry but well.. it wasn't too sad that it made me cry. Oh well! I think Dust was like the fanfic the made me cry more than 1 time but this was still very good although Hiei was kinda protrayed a jerk and Kurama a weak whore I still liked it
alex chapter 1 . 8/26/2004
wow it was so woderful! your a realy good writer
hateyoujason chapter 1 . 8/13/2004
yaY! that was so nice! I wish they really would confess to eachother...IT'S SO DAMN OBVIOUS! ::sighs:: well whatever, that was great and please keep up the good work on your other stories. BTW I went to to see the ending chapters to one of your stories and I found that under your name it said something like: no stories posted, or whatever. I probably did something wrong (damn) and if you find time, could you please send me a hyperlink to your profile that has the stories on it? Arigato, I'm sorry for being such a bother, but I really enjoy your writting (you just might be one of the best HieixKurama writters on !)

*~*SU!*~*

(if you do send me the link(s) my e-mail address is on my profile)
Billy the Kangaroo chapter 1 . 7/10/2004
Yay! _ Great great great great job! I really like this story. It's really good writing (Sadly, I can't say the same for mine...).
kitfreaks chapter 1 . 7/5/2004
despite your authors nots there was no hot sex in this story.
klover414 chapter 1 . 6/8/2004
one of my fav storys! this is a good sotry! dont listen to the flamers they just shitheads heehee i love that word! keep it up!