Reviews for Ready to Run
DickDastardlysgirl chapter 23 . 8/6/2011
Hi. I've been reading your storie for quite a while but I couldn't review yet but now I have the chance. I loved the whole story, Voldemort was a creap like always but I'm not surprised and I liked the idea that you decided to use another character instead of Harry himself. Harry and Dare meeting the Yu-Gi-Oh characters, brilliant. Looks like pharaoh Atem will fight another war and this time to save the wizarding world and it's good to know that Bakura will be they're to help as well.
Amylou11987 chapter 7 . 1/21/2009
hi im really liking this story at the mo and the bit with the hat and yuigs hair that was a stroke of genius lol keep it up !
Kalisopoi chapter 4 . 1/3/2009
How long till Seto's in it?
iiBlackMoon chapter 13 . 6/5/2008
Isn't 35 degrees Celsius 95 degrees Fahrenheit? ...That isn't very cold, unless Bakura has a really weird sense of temperature.
CelestialRabbit chapter 23 . 3/11/2008
OMG! *runs around the room squeeing wildly* AHAHAHA! *falls down* *stands back up* *ahem* Now that that's over with... A good friend of mine, Concealed Eminance, refered me to you, and I must say... PURE GENIUS! Bwahahaha! Anyway... All I have to say is I love the story exept for the... *in a almost inaudiable voice* Malfoy Bashing... WHAT? I like him, OK? He's just... misunderstood that's all! *sighs* Nevertheless, loved the story. *runs off to read year 2*
Sarahryoulover4ever chapter 22 . 7/18/2006
Sarah: YAY! voldemort got his arse kicked good! you can say arse two, if ya want to, it's better than saying the other word for buttocks, i don't curse, but i do say 'pretty rainbow string.' i have two nick names for voldemort, wanna know what they are? i don't know for sure if you do but you can't steal them! unless you ask. i can't wait to read more of your story!

Zicura: she's on a sugar high...ACK! SARAH WHY DOES YOUR VERY ABUSED VOLDEMORT PLUSHIE HAVE YOUR SISTERS MOLDY UNDERWEAR ON?

Sarah:um...cause i burned his robes? UPDATE PWEEASE!
Sarahryoulover4ever chapter 17 . 7/18/2006
Sarah: it's bakura. i can tell, Diana's person in question, but what i want to know is who is with ryou? i love my little ry-ry

Zicura: bakura's MINE Diana, so BACK OFF!

Sarah:Z be nice to Diana, pretend she's you.

Zicura:fine.*sulks in a corner*

Sarah: she doesn't like sharing bakura with anybody. i can share my ryou, but it depends on who i'm sharing him with. if it's tea i'm getting out the chainsaw,bombs,and nuclear weapons.

BOTH: UPDATE SOON!
PFC Koprulu chapter 1 . 9/15/2005
FEAR REVIEW 100

Whee!
lilyqueen777 chapter 24 . 6/2/2005
me wanna bash.

oh...sequel ;)
Kitsune-Kurama-Rose chapter 4 . 3/19/2005
Oh oh another good chapter. You captured Draco's personality just right.
Kitsune-Kurama-Rose chapter 3 . 3/19/2005
Another great chapter. I absolutly love your characterzation.
Kitsune-Kurama-Rose chapter 2 . 3/19/2005
Oh you have so caught my interest. I can't wait to read more.
Lost At Land chapter 24 . 1/24/2005
Later...

Malfoy: Can somebody get me down? Please?

*Rayne walks in*

Rayne: Fine, I give up. I've decided to accept the fact that you're my yami...

Yami Rayne: YAY!

Rayne: ...and to celebrate, we're going to the Bash-a-thon! Hey, where is everyone?

Malfoy: They left, now get me down!

Yami Rayne: If you insist... *evil glint in the eyes*

Malfoy: Wait... noo... AH!

*Yami Rayne jumps up and slams down on Malfoy, snaps the chain holding him up, swings him around, throws him into the stage wall, jumps over and smashes him through to the other side, and walks away grinning*

Rayne: Okay, thats the LAST time I give you coffee, a glazed doughnut, and take you to a bash-a-thon.

Yami Rayne: Good idea.
RippledWaterx3 chapter 17 . 1/6/2005
aww...that was soo swt...Go Yugi! Give malfoy a punch! Poor Seto-kun..

Seto smirked. “Are there Blue Eyes White Dragons?”

“Blue Eyes whats?” Hermione said. “Never heard of them.”

Seto pouted. “Aw...”

WAHH! I'll get you one Seto-kin...of course I will...Seto is my baby and he will always have what he wants..

the thing on the twins that marik and kara was soo cute...continue!
Rainbow Guardian Angel chapter 24 . 12/26/2004
YES! I'M IN A FANFIC! My dream has finally come true! * wipes away tear* That was my Christmas gift!

Mizumi: *burns Quirrel into a pile of ashes* This is so refreshing after the holidays. I had tons of fun burning Quirrel with you Lina! We must torment someone else like that again sometime.

Me: *throws fruit at Malfoy* Thanks for putting us in! *me and Mizumi wave at Yugi and Atem* We thank you for a very pleasant beating.

Mizumi: And we can't wait till the sequel. Please make it soon! We'll be watching.

Both: Seeya guys!