Reviews for Either Way
Natalie chapter 1 . 2/16/2016
This is so sweet. It brings out the best of them.
selenag02 chapter 1 . 6/2/2015
I love your story, it was sweet and funny.
Thank you.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/30/2013
nice story
TheShiningStar chapter 1 . 9/10/2011
Good Attempt.

it was a bit choppy at some places but over all it was nice.

Best wishes!
FRANNY RAE chapter 1 . 8/25/2011
Lol, it's so cute how they fight even in LETTERS. XD
"molesting, bloody molestiong!" lol

Cuuuuuuute Lurved it

Xoxox babette
By the way...

Excellent writing skills and totally in character. Yes I just reveiwed but then I thought, hell, might as well give em a substantial one so um yeah

xoxo Babette
"molesting, bloody molestiong!" lol

Cuuuuuuute Lurved it

Xoxox babette
Anesther chapter 1 . 11/20/2010
I'd seen the first part of the seventh film a couple hours ago and with all the incredible and adorable RonxHermione moments in there, it made me go, "Hey... FANFICTION TIME." so I searched long and hard for a story that will really give me a sweet dose of good ol' R/H and I FOUND THIS. I'm certain you'll never reply to me but I hope you enjoyed the movie today! All those HINTS.

Goodness, this was quite unique and so much of a delight to read! I really adored how it really got into the minds of both-and it's difficult to just get into the mind of one of them, so BOTH in one fic was absolutely gorgeous and mind-boggling. I spent, perhaps, fifteen minutes or so reading this (savoring the diction)-SO WORTH MY LIFE. Really, I'm just that happy right now. I'll be going to sleep in a few minutes dreaming of nothing but love for this shipping. You've done it an incredible and beautiful justice! Again, I'm very exhilirated to have discovered this precious gem amongst the throng of fics-LOVELY. 8D
ash chapter 1 . 8/9/2010
Sounds exactly like them. Lovely.
Tawnyfur chapter 1 . 7/20/2010
This was really sweet! Even through owl post, I love Ron/Hermione banter! Muggle music, cooking, Vicky-it's all great material! This was an interesting take on the break between GoF and OotP.

It's a relief to find some digestible HP fan fiction. Most of it's so nauseating that I hit the back button after the first sentence. I'm glad I found such an excellent subversion of that!
pegasus25 chapter 1 . 10/19/2009
LOVE LOVE LOVE this!
sapphiretwin369 chapter 1 . 6/2/2009
Love the way you wrote this! I was kinda hoping to see them actually speak face to face in the end, but I still loved it.
Alice in NeverWonderland chapter 1 . 8/2/2008
This is really good and it makes me happy. I love Ron and Hermione.
q.thews chapter 1 . 4/8/2007
Well... i don't really sail this ship but it was a nice reading.

It even make some sense that they could (finally) communicate between them by owl as writing give them the time to think and not being too impulsive.

Ciao!