Reviews for Tales from the Cockpit
zeonista13 chapter 5 . 2/1/2014
This is maybe the only fanfic I know that bothered to take on the Neo-Zeon civil war. It did an excellent job of describing the mess, though.
zeonista13 chapter 6 . 2/1/2014
I did feel sorry for the EFSF in F91. They were loyal people, but their masters had become lotus-eaters, and their arms were not sufficient to the battles they were called upon to fight. It's too bad already that so many died in the Universal Century, but it was a greater wrong that so many of them died with their lives thrown away like that.
zeonista13 chapter 3 . 2/1/2014
Irony! :D
zeonista13 chapter 2 . 2/1/2014
Another guest appearance, this time by the White Panther, that ace so careless with mecha limbs. :) Nice story showing how in the big brawling battles of the OYW how things could change in an instant, and there were no safe spots in the front lines for anyone caught alone.
zeonista13 chapter 1 . 2/1/2014
This is a very interesting chapter, given that Anthony Curran will become "The Storm Lord", an unrepentant and unwavering Zeonist.
Mr.Z chapter 24 . 12/4/2008
I really liked this story and I was wondering if you could do a chapter on a pilot involved in fighting the Destroy Gundam in Destiny? Might be a challenge seeing as how they all died pretty fast. But there were escorts helping to guard the thing so I dunno.
Tsavong-Lah chapter 1 . 5/4/2007
This has been on here for a while. But I never posted a review about it. I am sorry about that.

First I want to commend you on the theme, I do enjoy anthologies. What better series to do than MSG.

It is very well written.

The battles during the one week war do fascinate me. Huge amounts of devastation and death in the blink of an eye. I always wondered what was going on in the minds of the spacenoid pilots inflicting that kind of horror on their own people.
asvun surnil chapter 1 . 11/2/2006
These are truly amazing works of fanfiction. Gundam has never been shown in a truer sense. Gundam is about mech's, yes b ut it also is about wa as well as people and you've captured that! Astonishing work! Keep going! you've got an imaginative stoy telling ability! Gotta to love mech's...

Asvun
Ryan aka Wingnut Mechatalk chapter 21 . 9/19/2006
Well now, this one is new to me. I like it too. Saxy is good as usual, and the conflict between the Atlantic and Eurasian federations is well documented here, although I personally don't see the need for the Atlantic federation to go after an Eurasian base on the moon. Bishop's tales are an interesting addition as well. I'll have to keep an eye out for that name when reading An Equal and Opposite Reaction in the future.
Ominae chapter 23 . 8/2/2006
Have read most of the stories. Really wicked and impressive. I also did like the mix of UC, AC and CE stories in here...
DarkWizard83 chapter 4 . 12/1/2005
Very excellent series of stories, if I do say so myself! I really like how you keep tying in the same two characters throughout the OYW. Very good.
D.L.Craft chapter 3 . 9/17/2005
I enjoyed every single story on each indiviual pilot and u you gave each pilot like there own personality in my opinion and each story was like differen't and wasn't the same which made it intereting keep up the good work.
Shugotenshi47 chapter 12 . 8/14/2005
Good stories. Keep up the good work and nice having some of the guys die keeps everything realistic. Can't wait for more.
Zelinko chapter 9 . 8/7/2005
At least its one less Blue Cosmos Bastard. The poor fucker was killed by his own government as much as ZAFT.
GM ace chapter 12 . 8/5/2005
o, I like this one. Nice and original, with good modifications to the suits. I have to say, this story is earning its spot on The Ace List more and more with each passing chapter.