Reviews for Mobile Suit Zeta Gundam: The Beast
zeonista13 chapter 3 . 1/29
Om-taisa does not approve of the Titans' toys being roughly handled. Graser is in trouble...
So much for Newtypes being uber, especially if they are still children in terms of maturity. Keffer though had a good plan, and some good MS to use for it. Using smarts instead of brawn to win battles actually works for the AEUG more often than not.
zeonista13 chapter 2 . 1/29
Many of the characters here have a good background. An example of this is Zarn Farris. He is a Cyber-newtype, but he has a purpose in being one, Good mix of MS so far, there is plenty of mecha eye candy to follow along.
zeonista13 chapter 1 . 1/29
This story is UC fanfic's answer to "Sink the Bismark". It is a great story and I always enjoy reading it.
Fireminer chapter 12 . 7/14/2013
Wow, what a great story! Hope to see more Gundam UC fic from you!
Oscar C. Langdon chapter 10 . 10/9/2010
Whoa from what I've read so far this fic is amazing! A gritty serious war story plot, a complex conflict with less focus on super aces and more on the common soldiers, and a majority of the cast being mature and non-angsty adults with believable personalities. A lot of the stuff I wish the main Gundam series had more of! Keep up the good work!
GM ace chapter 12 . 4/5/2010
I'll admit, I was rather surprised when I went through my list of favorites and saw that The Beast had been updated relatively recently. I'd forgotten about it, honestly, but am very pleased to see one of the old crowd still writing.

Great combat, as always, and I liked the comments about the Barzam's quirky weaponry. Sad to see Cole go, but I suppose we'll be seeing Keffer getting some payback soon, eh? Keep it up!
GM ace chapter 6 . 6/17/2006
Great work here. I eagerly await the next update.
Ryan chapter 4 . 9/8/2005
I just had to review this chapter again as one of my favorites. The inital meeting between Cathrine and Keffer was a priceless moment and the battle between the regular Fed forces and Cole and Raynor was interesting considering that both sides were not really trying to do any serious damage to each other. We hear of Raynor later in 0093 WW, but Cole is not mentioned. Does he buy the farm sometime, perhaps in the first Neo Zeon war? A shame if so, I like snipers.
Ryan chapter 6 . 7/31/2005
Well you've got me hooked on this one. Interesting points on the relationship between Keffer and Curran.

I hereby vote that this be continued to its logical conclusion.
PoslednjiPartizan chapter 1 . 6/24/2005
Good work, I like it even more than MSG 93: WW. And i don't think it's so weird to write prequel as long as it is good.
His Divine Shadow chapter 3 . 6/19/2004
If you haven't encountered Mirai's work before, you have NO clue what you're missing, and "Beast" is probably my personal favorite of his creations. Believeable characters, stellar plot, excellent command of the language, and knowledge and respect of the UC timeline. He's under threat of excruciation if he doesn't write more stuff already, but I'm hoping flattery will be further and more effective enticement (he's English, threatening to take the sun out of his life means nothing to him _- ) and am looking forward to seeing more yet.