Reviews for Worth It
DaughterofAthena87 chapter 1 . 2/9/2008
OMG, so adorable. I loved this. And Jake Gyllenhaal...LOL! Great job and I'm adding it to my favorites!

-love love love-

~KissingMercury A.K.A. LOL!
hillary chapter 1 . 9/29/2007
are u going to write more
xOraclex chapter 1 . 3/21/2007
We're watching this movie in Science, and I really like it so far. Sam and Laura are so cute! -
fufulupin chapter 1 . 1/21/2005
Aww...*sniffle* There really aren't enough Sam/Laura fics out there. Your stuff is great.
xbecbebex chapter 1 . 12/17/2004
Aw. I really liked this one! Really cute and sentimental and sad.
piratetomboy chapter 1 . 11/19/2004
Really very descrpitions of people are long thogh but story is sad and and depressing but sweet.I'm writing a story about Laura's illness r and r.
Lucie Brody chapter 1 . 9/24/2004
He's so sweet, it breaks my heart!
Muzzy-Olorea chapter 1 . 7/16/2004
Wow. I really liked this story. It was short but incredibly sweet. *sigh*
Coquus In A Hat chapter 1 . 7/5/2004
Aw...sigh. That was so sweet! I love Jake! Of course, not as much as you do, but I do. And aren't you proud of me? I said I would review and I did. Now I must go read you other stories.
stephanie chapter 1 . 6/14/2004
heyys.. nice story.. your other fanfic rocks too! update soon kays.. yupps..love the jake/laura pairing.. update as fast as possible ya..
C-T-CT chapter 1 . 6/13/2004
That was a great alternative turn for the movie if Sam didn't think of the ship, but I still think in his desperation to help Laura he would soon have thought of it because, I mean, he saved her from that enormous water wave earlier.

But anyways, I loved it how you exposed Sam's inner world of emotions that he seems to keep hidden from so many people (obviously keeps it more well hidden with his family.) With Sam being so quiet most of the time, one could wonder what type of student he was in high school? I'm assuming probably one of the quiet, smart (obviously in the film it shows he's smart), almost loner types. It would have been interesting, if they showed how Sam was in school in comparision to the disaster sequences because I think it would have shown two completely different sides of him.

Great job on this small cute fanfic. Hope to see more of your incredible work!
inferi chapter 1 . 6/2/2004
*Tear* Yay! DAT FanFic!

Sam is so cute and I love the romance between him and Laura in this!

*Pretty*
Cara chapter 1 . 6/1/2004
Absolutely wonderful story. You should definately write another chapter for this story because I really love it.
Padfoot4ever chapter 1 . 6/1/2004
I like it alot! Great job! Keep up the fantastic work!
JessieRose chapter 1 . 5/31/2004